Kenmore washer help

richyb

Hey, my kenmore 110 washer is gone wacky today. It will run fine for about 30 seconds and then all the lights flash on and off and it just works for about 1 second and then its off again ,,,,,,,,,, on,off,,,,,,,,,on,off . any help guys ? thanks.

ps, the year on the book is 2006 so its not too old but it was with the house when i bought it last summer so i dont have the bill or purchase date

Guest skeeter99
Hey, my kenmore 110 washer is gone wacky today. It will run fine for about 30 seconds and then all the lights flash on and off and it just works for about 1 second and then its off again ,,,,,,,,,, on,off,,,,,,,,,on,off . any help guys ? thanks.

ps, the year on the book is 2006 so its not too old but it was with the house when i bought it last summer so i dont have the bill or purchase date

usually parts cost more than what the units are worth these days and there is no guarantee the part wont die tommorrow

hence they are disposable now

very cheaply made even the so called top of the line

that goes for about anything though as disposable society

Have you got an unbalanced load on the spin cycle? Redistribute your stuff so it is evenly loaded around the basket.

No , I took out the load of laundry that was in it and put that wet stuff in the shower. I also drained out the water that was in there and tried to start over , it will put in about 2 inches of water then the lights flash and then it spurts little shots of water.

Thanks for the replys guys , I think ill go try sinkers solution of kicking it. :thumbsup_anim:

You have got to look for a forum on the web for washers. I have repaired my own dishwasher twice and the fridge once, based on forum advice that I have found. Google "Kenmore washer light flashes" or something like and you will probably find something helpful.

There is really not a lot to appliances so if you have any mechanical ability at all and the right info you've got a fighting chance.

Good luck,

Jim