Question of the day...Do fish eat french fries?......

nautifish

Well my son and his grlfreind are here for a few days visiting so we decided to hit a local pond this afternoon and Do some ice fishing. We fished for alittle over two hrs and no bites but it was a fun afternoon all the same.....

Now This was my sons grlfreinds 1st time Ever out ice fishing.....and i am still chuckling from the question she asked and my sons ding dings....You will see what i mean after you have watched the video....lol

th_ICEFISHING.jpg

Nauti.

I use to fish Hogs Back falls (part of the Rideau River system) in Ottawa some 39yrs ago for Carp when i was 11yrs old :w00t: ......there was a small ice cream and chip stand in the area and I would go through the trash and pick out leftover fries for bait....the Carp devoured them!!

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

I use shrimp from the shrimp rings u can buy from the grocery store. GT here in dover sometimes have them on for a few bucks through the summer time. So when minnows are scarce i use shrimp and they allways seem to work a treat.

I'd rather get out and not catch anything then not get out at all. Nice video, and better luck next time.

Dirk....

Could not agree more Dirk.......Looking forward to getting out early am in the Morning....Hopefully with better luck..... :whistling: