Item's my Aunt and Uncle have made

GBW

Hi all.

I figured this would be the best place for me to share these with you. Below is some art work that I have from my wife's aunt and uncle. Cathy made the tree with a plazma torch while Neil made the wood bowl. Enjoy...

Cathy's work:

100_1702.jpg

100_1701.jpg

Neil's work:

100_1704.jpg

100_1703.jpg

100_1700.jpg

100_1699.jpg

100_1698.jpg

Edited by GBW

That's pretty nice work. I really like that type of metal work. Having the bonsai look to the tree and mounted on the rock is beautiful.

And the bowl is pretty cool too. I did a similar but much smaller one a while ago and I can really appreciate the work that would have to go into his.

Nice stuff.

Some very nice work. I'm assuming they have a studio somewhere or are they on display at someone elses? Heading north for the family weekend and if I'm in the area I'd like to stop in see them up close. Might have to get the girlfriend one of those trees for her birthday. She loves those Georgian Bay Pines. Shhhhhh.....it's a surprise. lol!

The second set of pic's I added were from a show she did in Port Perry in Nov/Dec 2005. They both have items on display all over now.

When is the 11th Annual Lake Scugog Spring Studio Tour for 2009? Her work will be there. Google "Cathy Mark Art" and you should find some results as well as her contact info... ;)

Cheers and glad you enjoy it like I do.

Geoff W

• 2 months later...