Tough Day!

bigugli

Spent 9 hours on one of the Niagara area ponds today looking for perch and pike. Among others, there were OFNers Rockfish, Smokin Joe.

Beautiful sunny day and the wind wasn't too bad. Unfortunately the fish would not co-operate.

Today's total: 1 perch, 1 mud puppy.

Too nice a day to be indoors.

DSCN2316.jpg

Well although got out there later with the gf ( the only one sitting down of course, all huddled up :rolleyes: ) we came, we searched and we found out that the bite has still been slow in alot of places. :unsure: WE know there are fish under that ice so we shall return to search again. :canadian:

:Gonefishing:

nice day to be out for sure....seems like the bite is as slow for you there as it has been for me up here bigugli...dying to get a fish entered for our team......was not planning to go fishing tomorrow...but just realised i have nothing that important to do...the wife's at work...hmmmmmmm...lol...guess i'd better drag myself out somewhere....hehe

nice day to be out for sure....seems like the bite is as slow for you there as it has been for me up here bigugli...dying to get a fish entered for our team......was not planning to go fishing tomorrow...but just realised i have nothing that important to do...the wife's at work...hmmmmmmm...lol...guess i'd better drag myself out somewhere....hehe

My sentiments exactly. Just don't tel the Mrs. :ph34r: