Fishing In Lindsay

MCTFisher9120

monster pike ..lake dalrymple...

sturgon lake..used to have good pickrel fishing..not so sure any more..

scugog river has LUNKER largemouth and musky

I'm not sure about the river but Lake Scugog in port perry had some very decent bass fishing, with my snakes and jigs i caught 4 nice bass(2 on each) I think the weights were 2.8, 2.6, 2.7, and a 3ld'r...witch in my opinion was pretty good for shore fishing in port perry lol. I would love to fish the river!

But i did work for those fish, i had at least six times walking the shores where i would only get a single bite or nothing at all :(

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

I'm not sure about the river but Lake Scugog in port perry had some very decent bass fishing, with my snakes and jigs i caught 4 nice bass(2 on each) I think the weights were 2.8, 2.6, 2.7, and a 3ld'r...witch in my opinion was pretty good for shore fishing in port perry lol. I would love to fish the river!

But i did work for those fish, i had at least six times walking the shores where i would only get a single bite or nothing at all :(

I'll let you in on something for fishing scugog river on shore, POPPERS ARE YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!! haha

• 3 years later...

I got into the Fish & Wildlife Technology program! I want to take a additional college course after this, but i'll make that decision once i need to.

First off, Congradulations. Second, you will love the course. I took 3 years and it was fantastic. A lot of really passionate teachers who love what they do.

I've seen some big bass come out of the scugog river. Thats your best bet. If you can drive, there are a few good shoreline spots on Sturgeon Lake and a few really good spots at Pigeon. Good luck!

Hey did Mark used to teach at I.E. Weldon?

Try fishing at east or west creek just outside of Lindsay, always had decent luck there.

Side note - has anyone fished Emily lake near Dunsford?

Not sure if you'll get this post Spooled but I canoed into Emily lake from the top end and it was a big disappointment fishing wise, but a great day for a paddle with the father in law. we decided to go downstream and take out at the road which was much closer but it looked like someone had filled it in and we were not able to reach the road even though it was only 50 yards away. very frustrating, especially when you're starving.