Health Alert!!!

limeyangler

The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically.

This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Have a nice weekend Everyone!!

I suffer form the WORK virus 365 days a year. If it isn't actual work at WORK, its work I have to do on my HONEY do LIST! Seems the list is endless of late. I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about. Can't wait for spring and the fishing opener weekend.

Dirk....

I suffer form the WORK virus 365 days a year. If it isn't actual work at WORK, its work I have to do on my HONEY do LIST! Seems the list is endless of late. I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about. Can't wait for spring and the fishing opener weekend.

Dirk....

This might help:

army_camo.jpg

:whistling:

Now you tell me!

I'm a gonner :stretcher:

Na... hopefully you picked a good one Snag, so you won't be pissin and moanin like many around here. I've never been given a honey do list in 26+ years !.. and as you saw she even goes ice fishing ! Next time around these guys will be sober when they're searching the gene pool... lol

Simon, you forgot to mention that once you taken the antidote, you MUST head out to the closest body of water with your fishing gear and exercise to gain strength :lol::lol::lol:

I am like Percher...i'm doomed...i dont drink....the antidote is useless......but although the outright cure eludes me, i keep the virus at bay by doing exactly what you advise...:thumbsup_anim: