People in Hamilton and Area

Gerritt

the guide to eating fish will allow you to keep crappie out of there for consumption, but have a look....they aren't the cleanest...i wouldn't be giving them to young children your your pregnant wife. it was only a few years ago that Binbrook was coated with sludge due to all the farm runoff that surrounds Lake Niapenco.

That being said, smaller crappie are supposed to be ok to eat.....

Btw, all other game fish are catch and release there. You might get lucky with a decent pike or walleye.

the guide to eating fish will allow you to keep crappie out of there for consumption, but have a look....they aren't the cleanest...i wouldn't be giving them to young children your your pregnant wife. it was only a few years ago that Binbrook was coated with sludge due to all the farm runoff that surrounds Lake Niapenco.

That being said, smaller crappie are supposed to be ok to eat.....

Btw, all other game fish are catch and release there. You might get lucky with a decent pike or walleye.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll make a post Wed night to confirm if I can go on Thursday, if I can I will bring my little jiffy, if anyone needs holes drilled just ask me if you see me... HH floater suit, frabil ultralite hut and jiffy model 30 auger.

cd.

OK... I think I am coming out... I will be there between 8 and 9... if anyone is bringing kids, I have a portable tent type hut I could bring that we could use as a shelter for kids, or even adults who are getting cold. I don't have any type of tie downs for it though.

Let me know if I should dig it out and bring it.

cd.

I wouldn't feed the fish in there to my cat or dog, nevermind family member, lol....they are fun to catch though but i put them back down the hole.

A 7lb eye was caught and released on sunday ;)

That lake must be severly polluted for panfish to be inedible!

I had no idea!

Tony

I will be there with bells on! LOL.... Look for the homemade hut with the fat guy in it LOL.. I should be there around 8:30-9ish as I gotta hit the bait store. Ohhh I will be by the Dam at the beginnning of the day... as you come into the park you'll see a fork in the road turn to the first... and after parking I should be easy to spot.

Gerritt.

Thanks Daryll !! People think that because it is not up north it is crap... it is a nice little lake that really doesnt see a ton of pressure through the year other then the tournaments that they hold.

Edited by Gerritt