another day on the ice

BassAsin

managed to get out to the lake today for a day of pikin' all alone for the 1st hour before my buddy rob showed up, i had iced one small snot rocket early and not a bit again for almost an hour. i drilled 2 new holes and set up some lines as i saw rob walkin across the lake and winthin 10 mintues one hole was on fire we managed 7 fish out of it within 2 hours 3 pike 3 perch and one Largemouth to my suprise. the biggest pike being just over 5 pounds and measurig in at 28 inches, and the biggest perch at 14 oz. and 12.5 inches it turned out to be a good day. not too cold at -10 and lots of snow coming down. we kept the biggest perch and let the rest go,

Matt!

jan28_1.jpg

jan_28_2.jpg

jan_28_3.jpg

jan_28_4.jpg

jan_28_5.jpg

jan_28_6.jpg

jan_28_7.jpg

jan_28_8.jpg

Great report and pics Matt :thumbsup_anim:

Nice mix bag of fish you guys caught.... congratulations :clapping:

With mild temps and active fish.... just doesn't get any better than that :canadian:

Thanks for sharing and keep them reports coming

Jacques

Thats the plan Jaques, get out as much as i can for whatever feels like biting. big small it dont matter the company is good and always a bit of exercise gettin out on the hard stuff. i'll keep my reports comin if u keeps yours comin too! hows that sound? hahah

Matt!

Thats the plan Jaques, get out as much as i can for whatever feels like biting. big small it dont matter the company is good and always a bit of exercise gettin out on the hard stuff. i'll keep my reports comin if u keeps yours comin too! hows that sound? hahah

Matt!

That sounds real good :lol: Going out this Saturday for whities..... Hopefully will get my first :canadian:

Definetly was a surprising day, but very successful. Weather co-operated and so did the fish, i dunno what is under that one hole but wrong word, shes a hot spot forsure, cant wait to check it in spring with the depth finder. That way we can know exactly what it is we were sittin on. Good times.