What and how many pets do you have? NF

nautifish

Next on my list is one of these Majestic beautys.......Wanted one of these macaws for about 15 yrs now.....The largest of all of them the hyacinth Macaw.....They are known as the gentle giants of all the macaws......But they do not come cheap.....Starting Anywhere from Nine thousand dollars to as high as twelve thousand and u would not beleive the waiting list for aquireing one of these.

ara_hyacinthe2.jpg

Edited by nautifish

I can't say that I actually have my own pet, although we would love to have a dog soon... just too transient still

Heres "my" dog that I had to leave at home with my parents when I moved away.. Jake, a 10 year old Malamute cross.. he showed up on our doorstep one day and never left!

pictures2006100nr3.jpg

and my Fiancee's parents have a Bulldog (Dalai) and a Weiner Dog (Bentley) that we spend a lot of time with. They are the funniest little pair!

pictures2006009da9.jpg

I've enjoyed seeing everyones pics! Man's best friend for sure.

Verno is that ur dog in ur avatar? Looks very much like a blue pointer.

Yup thats my pup. I've never heard them called a blue pointer. I have heard them called the Hungarian pointer.

My wife would love to get birds, but I remind her that we have a dog that we have trained to hunt birds, it wouldnt be a good mix

2 Dogs totally opposite of each other, one a big black male sheppard (Max), the other a small white female Maltese/Shitsu (Mishu), but they love each other to death.

here's Mishu

Mishu.jpg

Here's Max

Max3.jpg

And here they are together, guess where there going?

MaxandMishu.jpg

Here's a pic of some lazy pets (are there any other kinds?), my girlfriend's two kittens, Snowflake & Yoda, and my big dog, Bear:

gallery_273_73_52883.jpg

YES JER MY ELDEST BOYS LIZARD WHICH IS A BEARDED DRAGON........Still awesome pet though amazing how much they grow in just a yr.....He is huge now.......

I did a short movie clip of all my flock this morning thought i would share it so here you go...... This is the 1st thing i do every morning when i get up is go downstairs and uncover all my fids.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8669983406616686/movie/

Edited by nautifish

I had 3 cats at one point.. one was a white tabby with silver and black patches of spots and stripes on her, then I was given 2 kittens from a friend. They were sisters, one a black and white tabby and the other an orange and black calico. It got to be too much to take care of them all, and the first one was getting older so I gave her to a nice family to live out her days and I kept the kittens.

Well, the little orange and black calico just would not grow, her teeth broke easily and she hardly ate but pee'd everywhere except the box. I took her to the vet and found out she had feline leukemia. It broke my heart and i cried and cried but there was no way I could afford to take care of her, so I gave her to the Humane Society. I believe they put her down because she was too sick.

So now I just have the black and white tabby left. Her name is Jinx, and she's definitely a handfull. Right now, she is starting to pee all over the house like her sister did and I am getting worried that she may have the same disease. I took her to the vet but he couldn't tell anything and I have to get all these tests done. I really don't know what I am going to do with her. If I have to have her put down I am going to lose it. She's been my little baby for the last 3 years and has been with me through many ups and downs. Whenever I am sad or upset she always comes running just like a dog would to comfort me and try to cheer me up. She's the friendliest, purrr-iest cat you'll ever meet in your life. I just wish I knew what to do.

Here is a pic of the 3 cats snuggled together.. this was in 2003.

threecatsmv1.jpg

This is the older cat "Tula" and the calico tabby "Chubby" that she took to mothering.

2catsge8.jpg

And this is my baby kitty "Jinxie" who I am afraid may be sick right now.

p1030319xz1.jpg

Should be puppies should be ready for mid-may. Garanteed small. Both parents 7 1/2 lbs. best dogs I've ever had. I don't hunt so don't need a big dog. I like the lap dogs. :dunno:

I like the lap dogs too cast but i would be worried about stepping on one especially the yorkshires they are tiny little things.....VERY POPULAR in the uk.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay had to share this.

I am babysitting this little guy for a few months and tonight he was just sining his little heart out, he is in one of my very large cages with the rest of my teils and well as you will see from the video, He seems quiet content and happy and not missing his real mommy and daddy just yet who are both suning it up in florida....lol

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/Amo...ent=Singing.flv

Hello

Like many of you in our community, I am also a anaimal lover. I have 1great cat and a wonderful black lad

The first cat is Gerry (bear)

GERRY.jpg

The second pics are of my dog KIRA she is very friendly and love the outdoors

KIRAMASSE.jpg

KIRA.jpg

The black lab is 2

Dave