Help! Trying to find a 5Lb tank for my heater.

GNODDY

Home Hardware shows them in their online catalogue. They have 5 and 8 lbrs in two different valve models shown. Approx $45 and $60 each.

Also if you find the right CTC store they have them... they just don't list them on their website for some reason!

Issue like all tanks if used is age. 10 years.. throw it away. Nobody seems to do retail revalving anymore. Superior used to do it on #11 as you entered Barrie back in the day...

These trade a tanks are just getting a splash of terribly done paint and back on the shelf. I found one older than the outdated tank I was trading in last year and the tanks have no retest date stamped on them either.

Yup the local HH has them. $44.99 each wow that's pretty steep considering you can get a 20 for half that if you exchange one.

G

Just remember to tell the young lad at the filling station it needs to be purged first.. then filled !

I think Lloyd and Ron only paid $5 to fill theirs last year in Temagami and the owner even drove in from home to do it! Not sure what to do this year... station is now self serve.. don't think they're filling anymore propane. "Trade a tank" only.

I've got an older one that I've been re-filling myself since the kid at the station said it was out of date......never any probs,just fill it from the 20lber......got to have the little dooey though.....TJ knows what I mean,(after he saw mine,he ordered 2...lol),Loves to fish Simcoe had 3 left today and they are called.....MacCoupler,got gas......they work great,it's just illegal to move the tank after it's been re-filled.....lol.....So come catch me.......lol......TC and tight lines all.....Chuck.....