Grand River Walleye Jan 26th

Fishmaster

:thumbsup_anim: Well just got back from ice fishing at the dam ....landed 6 nice walleye in 2 hrs had 3 to 4" of nice black ice but you still need to be carefull where you walk make sure you have a spud and a floater suite if ya dont no the river ..all fish came off Buck Shots and Bad Boys one off a Rapala Jig ..will post pictures when i get a chance ..Fishmaster

Ill post this pictures later tonight when i finally get home ..will be out again tonight trying for some big girls ......

Clampet: where have you fished the Grand i have never really went out walleye fishing on the river and not got walleye.. we stock between 10000 and 30000 Walleye a year ..so you may wana try something diffrent ..im sure other guys on this site have done very well also ..

Edited by Fishmaster

Ill post this pictures later tonight when i finally get home ..will be out again tonight trying for some big girls ......

Clampet: where have you fished the Grand i have never really went out walleye fishing on the river and not got walleye.. we stock between 10000 and 30000 Walleye a year ..so you may wana try something diffrent ..im sure other guys on this site have done very well also ..

I tried from shore just below the damn. There were some other people who were fishing there also with no success. So I never went back.

I tried from shore just below the damn. There were some other people who were fishing there also with no success. So I never went back.

I fished thier alot in the summer from shore and everytime we went we atleast got a few small walleye around 14 inch range. It's a fun place to fish but there are alot of snags there, gonna cost you a bit.