anyone know Bass_boy7

Handlebarz

I was just wondering if anyone knows who Bass_boy7 is as he won the Spinner baits for Ricks auction I thought he might have forgotten that he bid on them if ya know him give him a shout and remind him that he won if he does not want them or cant afford them some one else can have them I would guess I have sent a Pm to him back in Dec with no reply.

Hope someone know him thanks Mike

don't know him, but to hijack your thread does anyone out there know tangledlines? I "won" the item they auctioned, sent the cheque out the next week, and have been waiting for my gift card ever since. Tried a couple of pm's which have gone unanswered. Now I've got Roy looking into things (which is unfortunate, as I'm sure Roy has better things to do)

There seems to be some confusion over the way receipt of payments were supposed to be acknowledged. I suspect that is all that is holding things up as I know TangledLines and you WILL get what you bid on. No idea why you haven't got a response back yet but I am sure you will!

if no-one can get ahold of him send em' this way lol

I had the same thing from a couple years back the guy never sent the stuff I know him well and am confused as to why he never did heck soon after that he went awall I know he is still around and fishes alot but he never responds to my email. I talked to Roy and Tj and let them know what happened it is all good now ( I was not up set I know the $$$ went to a good place) but I still wonder why he has done it and still does not come around to fish???