nice day for a drive

tinbanger

today was the day to get Pikeie back to school so we hit the road early and enjoyed the bright moonlight.

Lots of wildlife on the way up ..deer ..moose ..coyote

unfortunatly all dead !

The coyote was pretty funny .It had been dead long enough to frreeze solid and someone stuck it on the snow bank along hwy 17 .sure slowed down traffic !

Luckily weather was on our side and the drive back went a smooth as the trip up.

TB

Not surprised to see the dead deer ( looked fresh , there was a pick up stopped already LOL)

the Moose surprised me a bit , been there a while ,the plow had pushed it up onto the bank .Its was the flock of ravens that caught my attention first.

as for the Coyote , that was just funny!

as for tims , not too bad only had to choke one down . Luckily there is REAL coffee in Parry Sound now.

TB

today was the day to get Pikeie back to school so we hit the road early and enjoyed the bright moonlight.

Lots of wildlife on the way up ..deer ..moose ..coyote

unfortunatly all dead !

The coyote was pretty funny .It had been dead long enough to frreeze solid and someone stuck it on the snow bank along hwy 17 .sure slowed down traffic !

Luckily weather was on our side and the drive back went a smooth as the trip up.

TB

Soo.. can you explain this a little more. You dropped Pikeie back to school? Is that your son, college? How long did the trip last?

Cheers

Pikeie is my oldest ( Matthew) and he is in his first year at Sault College ( Fish and wildlife).

Trip is 6 to 6 1/2 hours one way . But add in unloading at residence and lunch = a 14 hours day .

We got lucky with weather so no delays , dry pavement there and back , except for a little snow by the North Channel.

Actually we find it a nice relaxing drive , even had a little snooze while my wife drove , not something I can usually do.

TB

Edited by tinbanger