Simcoe Perchin Today

Joey

You were so close to us Sunday, you could have hit us with a snowball! Never you guys were out there, nor did you know we were.

That is Cupcakes blue clam over your shoulder. My hut is hidden by your beautiful mug.

Dang Ron, that's a shame we didn't bump into you two. Haven't seen you or cupcake for a long spell now.

How about a PM next time you're heading up there bud, we'll come knocking :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Edited by Joey

Thanks for the report Joey! Sunday looked like a prefect day to get out, alas, it was not in the cards for me!

I still can't beleive Paul caught a fish though! LMAO!

Re the cat... one of the funniest things I recall about my cat was the time I came home from Cooks Bay with a bucket of perch. The fish as the bottom of the bucket were frozen solid and as I was cleaning them, they began to thaw out. Well, my cat came down stairs to see what all that smell was about, climbed up the side of the bucket, just in time for one of the frozen fish, to start flopping in the bucket.

I swear that cat jumped 4 feet straight into the air! Heck, I'm still laughing about that one!

HH

That's hilarous Joe. My cat doesn't like them when they're flopping around either, but sure did like the taste of them. Such a wuss!!!

The only thing hotter than that chocolate is you.

Conversely,

I hear you don't drill holes,

You just talk to the ice and it melts.

In addition,

If I was a fish (and I'm glad I'm not)

I would hop into your lap.

Groooooowl.

The only thing hotter than that chocolate is you.

Conversely,

I hear you don't drill holes,

You just talk to the ice and it melts.

In addition,

If I was a fish (and I'm glad I'm not)

I would hop into your lap.

Groooooowl.

Grant, tell the missus to let you out of that crib, it's not for grown-ups, and have her feed ya for god's sake!! It's making you gooify dude..

Plus I saw her first.. :whistling::canadian:

Grant, tell the missus to let you out of that crib, it's not for grown-ups, and have her feed ya for god's sake!! It's making you gooify dude..

Plus I saw her first.. :whistling::canadian:

Give it up Castrotti!

She's mine!

We swing in this house.

(call me Joey 1-800-HOT-FISH)

:rolleyes:

You were so close to us Sunday, you could have hit us with a snowball! Never you guys were out there, nor did you know we were.

That is Cupcakes blue clam over your shoulder. My hut is hidden by your beautiful mug.

Dang Ron, that's a shame we didn't bump into you two. Haven't seen you or cupcake for a long spell now.

How about a PM next time you're heading up there bud, we'll come knocking :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Will do Joey, hitting Quinte this weekend, first time in years.

Yeah Ron

what Joey said

What I said to Joey :D

That Ron.. .always the anti - social ! lol

Hey Wayne, it was a misunderstanding on my part. I thought you guys were down for the weekend, not just for the day. I called Lloyd up to see where you guys were going for diner and I was gonna meet up with you and Terry then. :oops: my bad, I fell like an :asshat:

Give it up Castrotti!

She's mine!

We swing in this house.

(call me Joey 1-800-HOT-FISH)

:rolleyes:

Hahahaha, thanks for the laughs this morning guys, you just made my day.

Joey

Ron, good luck at Quinte. Let me know next time your heading to Simcoe.