Arctic Warrior Tip Up

douG

Funny how a trip to the tackle shop for a 24$ fishing licence costs $90. Anyway, has anyone used one of these Arctic Warrior Tip ups from Clamcorp? How do you like it? Where does the spring fit on the base?

Thanks in advance.

That's a pretty snazzy lookin' Tip Up there, I'd be interested to know how they work for my next trip to the Great White Frozen North.

$24 for a fishin' license? That's outrageous! Ours are $9.50, but we're backwards backwoods Rednecks and don't have alot of money like y'all Canadian millionaires do... oh that's right, I don't even buy fishin' licenses anymore...

$24 for a fishin' license? That's outrageous! Ours are $9.50, but we're backwards backwoods Rednecks and don't have alot of money like y'all Canadian millionaires do...

There is talk of raising our minimum wage to $10.00/hour cdn.

What is the minimum wage your way?

There is talk of raising our minimum wage to $10.00/hour cdn.

What is the minimum wage your way?

Democrats are trying to raise it from $5.xx to $7.xx

A lofty goal and will be difficult for businesses... Republicans are crying in thier Martinis, I feel for them. Here's a thought, had Republicans bumped the minimum wage on a regular basis over the last eight years to mirror COL increases, there wouldn't be such an outcry from low wage employers. Who am I kidding.

But I digress...

I'd be willing to pay more for my fishing privlidges if I were certain that the money was going directly back into the MNR.

Wait, what was this topic about? Oh yeah Tip-Ups.... don't they have better methods for catching baitfish?

-Brian