Badd Boyz Jigs

lhousesoccer

I live in the U.S. and can't get Badd Boyz jigs down here. I've seen them and read about them in many online fishing articles (and seen quite a few nice pics of fish with a Badd Boyz hanging out of their mouth). I want to pick some up, but can't find anywhere online that sells them.

The company website Badd Boyz Jigs lists alot of stores in Ontario and Quebec, but doesn't offer any online purchasing. I also don't know how much these cost per jig, as prices aren't listed on their website either.

E-mails to the company have gone unanswered, so I thought I would try here. I always like trying new baits, especially from small companies like this, and more importantly, I like having baits that no one else here has and the fish have never seen! Maybe it will be me an edge!

Any suggestions are appreciated.

By the way, what do most of you guys tip them with? Live bait or plastics?

Guest gbfisher

Tip them with a small micro tube by biting off the head of it and threading onto the jig. I know JB's fishing Depot sells them. I know that ebay was seling Meegs as well. Try ebay. If not the 400 rip off store sell them and take off of them.

good luck.

Fishing World in Hamilton has tons (just picked up a bunch myself this morning :) ).

http://fishingworld.ca/index.php?option=co...ge&Itemid=1

I'm sure if you gave them a call they'd ship some out to you. Also, check out the Blue Fox version they're pretty slick, readily available and cheaper.

Thanks - I'll give Fishing World a call. They don't have any baits listed on their website, so I couldn't check the prices. What did you pay for them there?

Also, what is Blue Fox's version called. I checked out their website just now Blue Fox Lures and didn't see anything that looks like a Badd Boyz jig. They only have 2 types of jigs - Foxee Jig and Big Crappie Jig, neither of which really resembles the Badd Boyz.

Thanks

Edited by lhousesoccer

Call Lou ( the guy who makes them) direct, 705-737-4819 is his shop #. explain to him that you are in the US and cant get them and he will ship you a bunch. You looking at around $6 depending on size. I'll mention to him tomorrow that you might call.

They are awesome jigs

Ryan

Also, what is Blue Fox's version called. I checked out their website just now Blue Fox Lures and didn't see anything that looks like a Badd Boyz jig. They only have 2 types of jigs - Foxee Jig and Big Crappie Jig, neither of which really resembles the Badd Boyz.

Thanks

Funny that don't show it on their website... this is their new one.

lilfoxxeejig.gif

Edited by irishfield

Thanks - I'll give Fishing World a call. They don't have any baits listed on their website, so I couldn't check the prices. What did you pay for them there?

Thanks

The Bad Boyz were $6.99 I believe, so not cheap. Blue Fox Lil' Foxee was $4.99.

Here's what the Blue Fox lures look like. You can get them with dressed or undressed hooks. These ones are dressed:

jigs002.jpg

In comparison here's a few of the Bad Boyz. (Tip them with a micro tube):

jigs004.jpg

I live in Barrie. I visit Lou's shop regularly. His jigs are good no doubt.

You can also buy (which I have a few of) some cheeper Matzuo jigs. Not the exact same quality (paint chips off a bit)but they do work and they are like $6.99 for about 6.