AND THE WINNERS ARE...

K-K-DAWG

The winners of the Extreme Angler Energy Drink Contest are as follows..

1st Place- STEVE ROWBOTHAM- Wins a 6 pack of the Harder Hooksets Energy drink and a long sleeve Extreme Angler T-shirt

2nd Place- WANDA COOPER- Wins a 3 pack of the Harder Hooksets energy drink and a pewter Big Mouth Bass keychain

3rd Place- FELIX MAKAREWICZ - Wins a 3 pack of the Harder Hooksets energy drink and a signed copy of the Extreme Angler Annual - Multi Specie Edition

Congrats to all...

If you are one of the winners, or know any of these folks, have them contact us via email and we`ll give them directions on how to grab the prize packs.

http://www.extremeanglertv.com

P.S...Don`t forget to get those monster mash pictures to us...we have the New St.Croix MOJO Bass rods as prizes this year...

Yet another show I will never watch again.

HUH?? They furnish a prize for our members.... they award the prizes.. and your gripping in this thread about your dislike for the show??

Don't like it? Don't watch it and stick to the Subway commercials. :thumbsup_anim:

G

I don't understand that comment... Karl and crew have been more than generous with prizes, supporting the Tyler cause, great prints every year, and asking very little in return... except for a little publicity and the opportunity to announce things..

I understand if ya have some comments to back up the statement, like "I don't like this about the show" .. "or I don't like that".. which actually helps those folks put on a better show.. but a blanket statement like that. i dunno. rubs me the wrong way. I know for a FACT that Karl is pretty thick skinned and if you had a specific complaint about the show.. he would enjoy the critisism and take it for what is worth.. (the same way people criticize the way WE do things around here)

I spend an awful lot of time trying to attract higher profile guys to the board so we can get some good contests and prizes going, and whether you like the show or not... some do.. some don't.. statements like that definatley offend me as well, and are unproductive.

Simply incredible. Karl comes along and gives away some free stuff, and you choose this thread to insult him? The fact that you like, or dislike his show is up to you. And it's your choice to do either. But to air your negative opinions on a thread where he is announcing who won the prizes that he is giving away is truly a classless act.

Probably just being funny ie "I am not going to watch the show again because I didn't win." He was probably just joking around but you know how it is hard to get sarcasm across on a computer unless you write the words 'insert sarcasm'.

I may be wrong about that but I hope that Radnine was just trying to be funny. That is the way I am choosing to take it. Hopefully I am right.

The show is a good show and they teach great lessons on water that is familiar or close to most of us. I owe my 3 PB bass to the Extreme guys (Karl and Mark especially). For that I would like to thank them and to tell them to keep up the good work. I WILL WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN!

I hate like heck to bring this one back to the top, but here it goes.

Radnine, you owe Karl Kalonka an apology. That said, when I first read your post I didn't take it like others seem to have taken it. I understood it to mean " Well if you didn't pick ME as a winner, I'm not watching your show anymore...neener, neener.". Whatever you meant, the timing and wording was not good.

Part two to this is Gerritt's comment about Subway commercials. Gerritt, you might want to consider an apology to Dave Mercer. That was really uncalled for.

Let's put this one to rest. I'll ask Karl if he would be kind enough to re-post the original to the announcements section.

Thanks for understanding.....this is just my opinion.