Anyone with cottages/homes in the Lindsay/Fenelon Falls/Bobcayegon area

Big Cliff

If anyone has a home/cottage/trailer in the Lindsay/Fenelon Falls/Bobcayegon area and needs me to check them out for them, email me the address and phone # where I can reach you and I will make the circuit this afternoon and do a 'walk around" and get back to you by tonight.

[email protected]

Edited by Big Cliff

If anyone has a home/cottage/trailer in the Lindsay/Fenelon Falls/Bobcayegon area and needs me to check them out for them, email me the address and phone # where I can reach you and I will make the circuit this afternoon and do a 'walk around" and get back to you by tonight.

[email protected]

The spirit of Christmas continues... what a great offer Cliff.

Made a trip up north yesterday to my place on Chemong Lake close to Bridgenorth. There was very little snow on roofs, if any at all. The rain really melted alot of snow. My deck was still covered so I cleared it off.

That's a great offer to check up on member's places while your up there.

Cliff just likes to challenge his 4 X 4 ...

Nice offer though...

Still got about a foot of snow on the roof...probably stopped the wind from blowing my shingles off... :D

Gotta go out back and restack the woodpile that the wind blew over... :angry:

Edited by Beans

that is one solid offer for sure, :worthy: specially for anyone wondering what this last big spell of crap weather might have done around thier places. I hope all my hatches where battened down enough at my trailer in Madoc , anyone been travelling that way lately, and know what conditions are like????

Edited by jwl

jwl I can take a look for you this weekend if you like, going up to test the ice :Gonefishing: .

Ohh and I was up on the 13 of Dec and there was 4 solid inches in bay I'm in.

that would be cool of you to do that..and if you are checking out the ice as well, let me know, even shoot me a PM, I am planning on trying to get out there over the next few weeks some time to goof off, check on things and do some fishin...I am not planning on fishing too far away from my place, put some holes in 6-8 fow and then out to around 15, then the drop just past that ;)

I am sure if everything is in pretty good shape at your trailer, everything will be pretty good at my place too :Gonefishing:

Geez Beansie I'd be firing the dude who stacked it. What happened did the rebar bend out? It all seemed solid to me this spring.

I don't have the heart to fire him as he enjoys stacking it so much... :D

Besides, he may start making me clean my own fish and you know how well he does it (nary a bone to be found)...

Not sure why but the wholefront row fell forwards then some of the row next to the house followed suit...maybe the wet snow fell down inbetween and the wind gave it an extra push :dunno:

It took Maribeth and I less than an hour to re-stack it...not as neat but that's OK...