Has Anyone Ever Stayed at Fish of a Lifetime - Nipissing On - Ice Bungalows???

Doctrt

Any information - good, bad, or indifferent - on the on-ice bungalows at "Fish of a Lifetime"? All I can see from the website is a few slob-huge muskie pics, nothing about the bungalows or the ice fishing. Early ice is predominantly good fishing on Nipissing but most of those reports come out of Callendar Bay and this place is, I believe, out of South Bay. Thanks in advance.

T

Guest lundboy
Any information - good, bad, or indifferent - on the on-ice bungalows at "Fish of a Lifetime"? All I can see from the website is a few slob-huge muskie pics, nothing about the bungalows or the ice fishing. Early ice is predominantly good fishing on Nipissing but most of those reports come out of Callendar Bay and this place is, I believe, out of South Bay. Thanks in advance.

T

Yes I have. It's was pretty good. They put you on fish most of the time.

Tips:

-Don't leave the screen door window open at night

-Make sure you don't get the runs, because the "outhouse" attached to the cabin is basically a 5 gallon pail with a garbage bag and a toilet seat on it, heated by a mantel light. Not something you want to have to use more than twice a day.

-Bring good sleeping bags, and pillows.

Tips:

-Don't leave the screen door window open at night

-Make sure you don't get the runs, because the "outhouse" attached to the cabin is basically a 5 gallon pail with a garbage bag and a toilet seat on it, heated by a mantel light. Not something you want to have to use more than twice a day.

-Bring good sleeping bags, and pillows.

Sounds like there is one hell of a story behind these tips :)

• 2 weeks later...