Wii Fishing Games

BigSmallie

There is rapala tournament fishing and rapala fishing frenzy for wii.

Don't let the artwork on the fishing frenzy box fool you, I own the game and it's much better than the tournament fishing one.

Fishing Frenzy Review

Tournament Fishing Review

The controls take some time to get use to, casting isn't quite as simple as just toss it out there as it took me about an hour to get the real hang of it.

I'd recommend it but only for someone who really really wants a fishing game.

Any idea on how to turn off that blasted tutorial??!! You get species specific missions, say: Earn 10 000 points in 20 min while only catching Largemouth Bass... I'm getting tired of hearing Failed, Better luck next time, when I don't set the hook on unwanted species..

It's an okay game, but it's too close to the Sega Bass game, IMO. They've also skimped out on lake choices, lure selection and the underwater interaction.

Apparently, there's other fishing games besides Frenzy and Tournament Fishing.. Anyone ever played em?!

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

Guest lundboy
Any idea on how to turn off that blasted tutorial??!! You get species specific missions, say: Earn 10 000 points in 20 min while only catching Largemouth Bass... I'm getting tired of hearing Failed, Better luck next time, when I don't set the hook on unwanted species..

It's an okay game, but it's too close to the Sega Bass game, IMO. They've also skimped out on lake choices, lure selection and the underwater interaction.

Apparently, there's other fishing games besides Frenzy and Tournament Fishing.. Anyone ever played em?!

HD

Yes there's "Hooked". Not quite as good as the others. But interesting just the same.

the sega bass fishing is on sale at Bass pro for 49.99 comes with the hardware to make your controller into a fishing rod looking kinda deal, its on the front page of the flyer i got oh and the sale is only on boxing day which means they probably have about 5 of them to sucker you into the store i'd rather pay actual price and avoid the boxing day terror :D

Guest lundboy

Here's a list of the fishing games so far for the Wii. The Wii seems to have quite a collection, probably because of the controller. I have Sega's and Hooked. Sega's game play is better than hooked but it's an old port from the dreamcast so it's pretty basic. I usually keep an eye out for used games at Microplay. Much cheaper than buying new.

Sega's Bass Fishing

Rapala's Fishing Frenzy

Rapala's Tournament Fishing

Bass Fishing Wii

Hooked!

Fishing Master

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/rapalaf...=result;title;1