Furry Friend Nearby - NF

Leecher

As I was leaving the building from work and walking towards my car, something caught my attention in the corner of my eye.... I looked over and I thought it was a cat but to my surprise, it was a rabbit :w00t: Did not have my camera with me :wallbash: but only my Blackberry Curve with built in camera, 5x zoom.

Tried to take a shot from a distance but the zoom is not the best so I proceeded to walk towards it slowly.... it did not move. When I got close enough, took a quick shot of it eating grass

Rabbit2.jpg

I took a few more steps and snapped another shot

Rabbit1.jpg

Since it did not move I thought I'd take a few more steps to get closer but this time I was too close for his comfort, started running and stopped a couple of feet away.... snapped another shot and this time the pic is a little better but not the quality of a digi cam

Rabbit3.jpg

The building is located in a residential area next to the Gatineau Park and just never know what animal you'll see come close to the houses in the neighborhood.

Thought I'd share this moment :thumbsup_anim:

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

mmmm....shake n bake rabbit :thumbsup_anim:

i have thumper the cottontail and gary the groundhog living in my yard. weird thing is im in the middle of the city. we feed them veggies and other stuff. the ones i see in the bush get fed a strict diet of lead :whistling:

The funny thing ch312 is I see them all the time at work but when I go hunting..... they're no where to be found :lol: so for me, they're being deprived of they're lead diet :lol: