Dave - The Facts of Fishing Contest!

TJQ

Hey!! Great new contest!

Dave's on every Wed. at 8pm on WFN and Saturday and Sunday at 9am on The Score. He is also on Sunday at 2pm on The Score for those that sleep in.

All ya have to do is tell Dave what ya thought of the latest show on a thread Ill post every week... I was supposed to do this last night but had some 'puter problems last nite so here it is.

Let me know what ya think of the show every week and Ill draw a winner at random from the responses. The winner gets to pick a T-shirt from Daves store!!

http://www.factsoffishing.com

I loved the "mellow Dave" part..... "... and the fish appears to be digging....". Another great show and nice to see the G3 in the background. I thought the support team was relegated to a 12' tinny with a 5hp viking. You really do spoil your crew Dave!

Like all of the Facts of Fishing shows it was very entertaining!! First doing an entire show on an old bait was awesome!!! How many of us have older baits that were the hot thing of the season and forgotten in our tackle boxes?? I know that I will take the rust off some of the old baits and start throwing them....Mellow Dave was definitely funny!!!! As always I find that I look forward to seeing a new Facts of Fishing show every week!!! Keep up the great work Dave!!!!

Oh, and the comic book panels at the end of the show were cool too!!

Chrispy!

Edited by Chrispy

I remember the first time I got one or the RR it was many moons ago and we would pound the crap out of the Smalies and eyes up north.

Dave I always find your show to be funny as hell and also very informitive as others have pointed out its great that you did this one on a old favorite. I love the intor for this one where ya take off to go fishing I know I can relate to that as many others should also how many times have I left the house for fishing and not got the chore list done???

OH YA!!

Dave's feeling generous and as a BIG THANKS to OFC, hes called me from his sleigh and has informed me that EVERYONE who answered this thread can get a T-shirt!!

THANKS DAVE!!

To get your t-shirt just PM me your name and address as well as the t-shirt and size you want!!!

OFC RULES!!

OH YA!!

Dave's feeling generous and as a BIG THANKS to OFC, hes called me from his sleigh and has informed me that EVERYONE who answered this thread can get a T-shirt!!

THANKS DAVE!!

To get your t-shirt just PM me your name and address as well as the t-shirt and size you want!!!

OFC RULES!!

D'OH! I knew I should have posted a reply....

Dave asked people to let him know what they thought of the last episode if you gave your opinion on this thread then you were given a chance to win a shirt from the show. Dave then contacted TJ and said Dang its Christmas lets give everyone who posted on the thread a shirt I believe that you had to post before Dave said give everyone a shirt but thats just my take on it.

Dave asked people to let him know what they thought of the last episode if you gave your opinion on this thread then you were given a chance to win a shirt from the show. Dave then contacted TJ and said Dang its Christmas lets give everyone who posted on the thread a shirt I believe that you had to post before Dave said give everyone a shirt but thats just my take on it.

That is correct.

umm so yea i think i deserve a Facts of Fishing shirt, cause i started that "Official Facts of Fishing Group" on facebook :P lol jks jks... but.. if ya want, im totally open for a shirt, deff watched both the first and second episode so far!!! ... bass on rattlin raps!!! Rediculious!!! :o Im deffinately pulling out my rattlin rap for next summer of 09!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Whoo Hooo ... I won something ... keep up the good work Dave .. I just got a couple shirts in the mail that I had ordered last week ... my son is gonna love the autographed picture (Facts of Fishing is the only fishing show he will watch) ... Thanks for the Christmas gift

Edited by brifishrgy

• 1 month later...
Thought I'd just take a minute to give a HUGE thank you to both Dave and OFC! I received my t-shirt in the mail a few days ago and I LOVE it!

I'm gonna wear it to church tomorrow.

Thanks again!

lol. Thanks guys, i got mine a week ago. I'm sure I will have mine on in one report this year.