Ontario Out Of Doors Magazine

profisher25

This is a question to all who live in Ontario. Has anyone ever read or subscribed to Ontario Out Of Doors magazine before? If so, what do you think of it? I personally am a big fan of this magazine, and have subscribed to it for 2 years so far. I have learned much information from it, and I think that for those who want to learn more about fishing, this is the magazine for you. Before subscribing to Ontario Out Of Doors, I would buy monthly issues of In-Fisherman. Its once again a great magazine to learn from, and it introduces many new baits, tackle, and techniques.

Does anyone subscribe to any fishing magazines, and if so, what do you subscribe to?

i suscribe to OOD and BASSIN' the main reason for OOd id becasue with my job i am all over the province and can read articles of many places i have been to or close to, and BASSIN' becasue it has a few tips in it that i enjoy trying mainly because most of my fishing is for bass as you can see by my albums

Great magazine,i have been a suscriber for years & years,and have even fished with john kerr,not to mention he did an article about me back in june !!!! there have also been a few other OFC members pictures in the mag as well !!! im looking forward to john as the new editor...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: