Saturday Steelhead Fishing W/ Cast Adventures

dobee

Hi Everyone,

Just going to drop a quick report…. Don’t have a lot of time to write a full report of the days happenings.

But, we arrived Saturday morning to dirty water, Paul warned us the night before that we would be hitting Niagara on a not so favorable day. We were ok with that, we just wanted to get out! I have been out with Paul a few times before, my friend nelson has never been out on the Niagara from boat, he just has to hear me talk, talk & talk about it!

We headed to our spot and before I could even set up Nelson dropped his line in for the first time and he hit bottom, one crank of the reel…. Fish on! A few seconds after dropping his line!! Paul & I couldn’t believe it.. even in the dirty water!

Here is his fish….

IMG_1030.jpg

That was a taste of what was to come for the day…we hit a fish every drift, sometimes two.. We were only out there for 4-5 hours due to a late start …we missed hits lost a few at the boat… here are the rest of the pictures, enjoy!!

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Joe

Edited by dobee

We were only out there for 4-5 hours due to a late start …

Hi Joe

Great report..... :thumbsup_anim: Thought that day you looked familiar...You asked me if you were allowed to park down there :D lol

I was down there Saturday morning when you guys went out late due to Paul almost loosing it down the hill that morning.Thank god he didn't go over and get hurt..No damage was done.We got him outta there safely and he took about 30 minutes to sand the hole hill after that incident!!

Anyways Congrats on a great few hours out there,beauty fish!! :thumbsup_anim:

Streamerguy

Have yet to meet someone who have not done well with Paul!

Anyone out there who love fishing , good at it and made it into a career? That is called Serious Fishing.

Paul is a great guy to get out there with..he will work at it all day until he finds the fish, and he stays on them all winter long....he always has a smile and always shows anyone in his boat a great time for the day. One of my biggest fish of 2008 came from out in his boat on a " just for fun" day at the end of last winter into spring....it's the one in my signature pic, that day was half drizzling rain alot of the day, and fairly cold, but we had a blast doing it, and I look forward to spending some time on the water with Paul again this season when he has a free day and can get out and do some fishin on a non work day :Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl