My own Little pond

MarcusDiGiovanni

Hey just wanted to share smthing with everyone. For all of you who like to fish bass or carp or even the ocassional catfish, I just thought i'd let you know about this little pond I found 2 minutes from my house. It's litteraly 2 minutes walking from my house and I'm catching some nice sized largeys. We've pulled a couple of carp anddd catfish out of there too. I think it's great to have somewhere to practice my techniques. Personally I'm more into steelhead and trout but fish are fish and they're fun to catch! :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Hey just wanted to share smthing with everyone. For all of you who like to fish bass or carp or even the ocassional catfish, I just thought i'd let you know about this little pond I found 2 minutes from my house. It's litteraly 2 minutes walking from my house and I'm catching some nice sized largeys. We've pulled a couple of carp anddd catfish out of there too. I think it's great to have somewhere to practice my techniques. Personally I'm more into steelhead and trout but fish are fish and they're fun to catch! :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Bass? Lucky you. I've got water just a few minutes from my house too, but it's full of nothing but swans and big ole stinky carp. :whistling:

JF

John are you a habitual carp sniffer? :whistling:

Hardly, but I'm told they're stinky, and they always seem to be in the way when I'm looking fer real fish (i.e. bass). Given that they spend their lives snuffling up the crud on the bottom of our polluted rivers it would hardly be their fault if they're a tad stinky. My bass stay away from the bottom. Ergo they smell nice. :thumbsup_anim:

JF