Christmas No.1

English

Hi all sorry I havent been arond in a while, I had a lot of celebrating to do with Manchester United winning prety much everything last year :thumbsup_anim:

Any how I thought I would let you in on a dead cert for christams No.1 Leona Lewis just sang it on X Factor you know that annoying Brit pop prog with dont you just hate him Simon Cowell and the rest.

Not really a fan of Leona but the way she sang this would melt the heart of any lovely young lady so dont mess about any more and send your loved one or mum a copy of this if you can get hold of it.

Leona sings "Run" by Snow patrol they are great but this cover version is fantastic.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7r2ApESN4

Probably been done already and sorry it is a bit soon but happy christamas to you all. Yo Ho Ho :thumbsup_anim:

Regards Clive

Hi all sorry I havent been arond in a while, I had a lot of celebrating to do with Manchester United winning prety much everything last year

The only non canadian team I cheer for.LOL If anyone thinks the Bills are not canadian,well,,,,,,,,,

Welcome back.

Hi all sorry I havent been arond in a while, I had a lot of celebrating to do with Manchester United winning prety much everything last year :thumbsup_anim:

Any how I thought I would let you in on a dead cert for christams No.1 Leona Lewis just sang it on X Factor you know that annoying Brit pop prog with dont you just hate him Simon Cowell and the rest.

Not really a fan of Leona but the way she sang this would melt the heart of any lovely young lady so dont mess about any more and send your loved one or mum a copy of this if you can get hold of it.

Leona sings "Run" by Snow patrol they are great but this cover version is fantastic.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7r2ApESN4

Probably been done already and sorry it is a bit soon but happy christamas to you all. Yo Ho Ho :thumbsup_anim:

Regards Clive

Sir Alex and the boy's must have been celebrating with you all summer Clive based on what we have seen so far this season!

United were in the same situation last year as I remember John looks like they need a few games under their belt and they keep grinding out results whilst the others.. Bit like the Tortoise and the Hare :clapping:

MK Dons out of the cup bet ya didnt like that Limey Angler :thumbsup_anim:

Regards Clive

I was astounded by her voice at the closing cerimony of the Beijing Olympics when she sang "Whole lotta love" with Jimmy Page. That girl's got some vocal chords. If Led Zep is still trying to dig up a singer for their american tour they should ask Leona to fill in for Robert. He can't hit the notes like when he was in his 20's anymore anyway.

We love United, we do,

We love United, we do,

We love United, we do,

Oh, United we love you!

Who the f*ck are Man United?

And the reds go marching on, on, on

Hello, hello, we are the the Busby boys,

Hello, hello, we are the the Busby boys,

And if you are a city fan,

Surrender or you'll die,