Wednesday humour - FISHING!!!!!

Headhunter

A man was fishing offshore in beautiful conditions. His first drop began with a 25kg Kingfish and the second produced a 20 lb snapper. On the third drop he had just scored his first ever Long tail tuna when his mobile phone rang. It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident and was in critical condition in the intensive care unit.

The man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that the he'd be there as soon as possible. As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best ever fishing trip. He decided to get in a couple of more drifts before heading to the hospital.

He ended up catching several personal bests, and all in all, had his best days fishing by far. He was jubilant.... Then he remembered his wife. Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital.

He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition. The doctor glared at him and shouted, 'You went ahead and kept fishing didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself on the ocean, your wife has been languishing in the ICU! It's just as well you went ahead and finished the fishing because it will be more than likely your last!'

'For the rest of her life she will require 'round the clock care. And you'll be her care giver!'

The man was feeling so guilty he broke down and sobbed .

The doctor snickered and said, 'Just messing with you. She's dead. What'd you catch?' :Gonefishing:

HH

funny, reminds me of the one that goes

Western Union guy comes to the door and has a telegram to deliver

The guy that answers the door says “can you sing it for me”

The Western Union guy says “no”

The other guy says “ ah come on I’ve never had a singing telegram”

The Western Union guy says “but this is not really appropriate”

The other guy says “come on, please, I really want a singing telegram”

So the Western Union guy goes “your sister Rose is dead……………”

I know, I know its early and this is pretty sick