New Rides

joonmoon

Fri morning after working a 12 hr niteshift, I had barely enuff time to gather up the gear and load the Rav so we could get over to see Andy and pick up the new water ride we just purchased from him. Put the new plate on and headed for the Mighty French River for it's maiden voyage with her new name "The Augustawindagin".

100_0182.jpg

Now my wife and I had been shopping for some time now for a new boat and finally we found it..our own Andy from OFC had been keeping it safe for us untill we could pick it up...lol. Thanks again Andy for all your help, really appreciate it.

As far as the wheels go they are new since late May but we've been so busy fishing and travelling with it and workin in there too that I had neglected to take a decent shot of it til now but it looks better with a new toy behind it anyway.

100_0185.jpg

The boat was promptly launched in the afternoon Sat and was taken for a ride to get the feel of her, then put to work towing a beater boat that wouldn't run from the dock to the ramp to be trailered and stored for winter. After which we finally got to wet a line. The first two fish in the boat were lamely small and normally not worthy of a photo but being they were our first...well it just had to be done...lol.

100_0179.jpg

100_0180.jpg

We managed to get several in the nursery size both that afternoon and then again on Sunday but the change in weather definitely made things difficult on Sunday with the cold north winds blowing in.

The "Agustawindagin" handled the water with ease and looking forward to more time on the water this fall before we store her for the winter. Thanks again Andy for the addition to our family, you're a real class act buddy. B)

Thanks all. Mike the Pike I have kept the lucky pajamas and Pikehunter Jr. I'm 6'4" and have no problem in the Rav. Test drive one if you're in the market for a vehicle they are sweet. We luv the boat and find myself sitting in the captains seat while its in the driveway waiting for the next trip....hoping to get out several more trips before freeze up. B)