White bass limit?

Beats

Was out fishing the Thames tonight. Got 3 small pickerel and 1 16" eater. The last few times I have been out fishing there has been a father/son combo fishing nearby (same ppl , I assume father/son) that have kept 2 pails of 1-2 lb white bass each time. I stand not far away trying for pickerel and they are pulling in white bass one after the other. I admit, they have a working strategy. They were there before me tonight and in the hour or so that they stayed they must have kept at least 12 white bass all fairly large. These are just the ones I saw. Not to jump the gun about over-fishing or anything, I am merely inquiring if there is a limit on white bass? I read somewhere that most places in the U.S. don't have limits on them because they are such big eaters that they interfere with other species. Just wondering if there is a limit in London (zone16) or anywhere in Ont. I am pretty sure they don't fall under lm or sm bass or even sunfish? So I am kinda leaning towards no limit?? Just seems kind of sad to see the same ppl night after night filling pails from the same spot. Probably won't be able to figure out where all the fish went a few years from now.

Edited by Beats