TODAYS RIVER REPORT

DMASSE

Hello

Just got back from a great day of fly-fishing for salmon, I managed to get into fish, There are quite a few around.

Todays condition was good, weather was good overcast not to hot and the rain held out untill mid afternoon.

All fish were released and all taken on spey flies in the deeper pools.

Here are some pics.

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

A hot colour today black and green spey fly

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

Broke in the new G LOOMIS 9wt today, good stick for these fish

IMG_2176.jpg

I will be out again on Friday and if anyone would like to fish on Sat let me know

Dave

P.S Thats for the info SCOTT

Hey DMASSE, it looks like you got into some nice fish today. I only manage to hook one but it broke off right away. I might be out there tomorrow or Saturday so hope to see you there. It was nice meeting you. Good Luck!

-Fishnpro

Edited by fishnpro

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice! Man if my ankle wasn't swelling up again, I would definitely like to go fish some tribs. Haven't in years. Oh well, thanks for the report.

Fishing pro good to meet you as well. We should go fishing sometime, you sound hard core as much as I am.

All fish were females, and all had tons of eggs in them ALL SKEIN. Plus I usually dont get eggs from wild fish.. I like to buy hatchery eggs..

Personally I think this weekend is going to be great, some of the waters I were at yesterday were prime and fish were starting to move around..

Looking forward in going again on Sat

Dave