Steelies And A Broken Rod

FishFinder

for the most part I agree with Gerritt

when I saw the photos, I quit reading the report...just because I thought it was silly....... when I saw lots of people replyng I too a second look

Puckhead has some great points too, if you don't want people to see the background snap a picture of the fish on the ground or in the water

and if you are going to post something on a message board

you have to expect people to comment on what they read and see, both good and bad, if you don't want to see negative replies, then this is the wrong place to hang your hat, I like that people are honest here and say what they thing...the good the bad and the ugly

I for one personally enjoy the photoshop backgrounds. It brings a new light to our board through personal expression...I don't think everyone willl jump on the band wagon and do the same and that is precisely makes us different from eachother...Personal expression, its OK to be different......

If FF wants to photoshop then he can do just that..If we don't like it than we can move to the next thread and read something else so lets stop beating this fellas posts into the ground everytime he posts a pic of himself with a fish....