Loads of family fun at my camp

jwl

Got back from camp Wednesday night after spending a few days up loaded with family fun,this time our oldest daughter and littlest one came up along with my father-in-law,sis-in-law and my nephew and niece. We had a pretty big crowd at camp that kept our days full of fun,often feeling like there just weren't enough hours in the day. We could not have asked for better weather a few days in a row, weather wise, this was probably the best of all my trips for 2008 so far. It was perfect for all kinds of activities.

These guys where all loaded up and ready to hit the water for some fun.

329319171.jpg

After a good rip around the lake,we ventured around the island across from my camp, the kids had a great time when we pretended to be pirates looking for treasure, although my 14 year old thought we where a bit goofy :lol: . When we got around the back of the isalnd it was full of kids from the summer camp across the lake, so I got the kids going saying that they where all pirates and wanted to steel our treasure, so I told them to let out thier best "arggs" before we sped off to safety

329319524.jpg

After that it was time to load up the kids, some toys and a cooler full of beer and head down to the beach for some refreshing fun in the sun.

329319497.jpg

On the way back from the beach I found this little guy crossing the road, so after a couple pics and a good scolding about playing in the middle of the road, I let it go in a safer place

329319174.jpg

Nothing tops off a busy day like a big family feast by the lake, I love sitting in my back yard there and relaxing

329319496.jpg

By the end of the day, all these little buggers where "happy campers"

329319502.jpg

Now for some fishin....

Didn't even have to leave my dock to start getting into these

329319170.jpg

Then it was time for me and my father-in-law to escape from the hellions back at the trailer and get into some fishin. I told him that he could only catch these or I was leaving him on the dock next time :lol:

329319179.jpg

luck would have it, I took him to a couple of my favorite spots and low and behold, he was catching some decent fish

329319523.jpg

329319518.jpg

After some exploring, I was happy that my guiding services where a success, and we decided to bring back a little snack to go with lunch

329319177.jpg

It was now time to start getting the kids into a couple fish for the adventure. First off my little one as usual having a blast catching loads of panfish off the dock, and showing off to her cousins.

329319511.jpg

Then it was time for Uncle Jack's guide service and getting the wee ones into thier first fish ever.

First up my neice

329319510.jpg

then my nephew showing off his skills for the girls

329319506.jpg

As always it was a great time to be at camp, and was nice to have some family up to share in the adventure, the weather was great, everyone had a blast and it was another great adventure at the JWL camp :Gonefishing:

oh the beer manages to flow pretty good at camp for some reason :whistling:

I figure if people see some drunk guy fishing off the dock, they won't try fishing near it :P:lol: , then all the largies can be for me :w00t::Gonefishing:

like this one ;)

327888333.jpg

Edited by jwl

thanks folks, it's always a good time at camp and great to share time with family...gotta get the family thing in there, that's how I get away with having a couple boats and a trailer on the lake without getting shot by the warden :whistling:;):Gonefishing: