Port Maitland Walleye Report August 2nd

Fishmaster

Another awesome day on the Lake ..todays fish came from SW of Port Maitland 69 to 72 fow ...Big Dipsys 175 back on a 2 setting with Gold Willows ..Small Dipsys back 175 on a 0 setting was hot Water Melon and Blue Berry round blades ...if your out and need to find fish give me a call on 68 vhf .. :Gonefishing:

WalleyeAugust208001.jpg

Caught this also only took me 25 min to crank it in 275 ft lol...

WalleyeAugust208002.jpg

Ended the day going 17 for 22 Walleye fishing off Port Maitland is on Fire get out and enjoy ...

WalleyeAugust208.jpg

Looks like a great trip however the guy smoking in the proximity of the young fisherman should know better

While I agree smoking around kids is bad they are outside on a moving boat, try walking in any city and breathing in the car fumes among other pollutants, tell me which is worse for the young boy.

While I agree smoking around kids is bad they are outside on a moving boat, try walking in any city and breathing in the car fumes among other pollutants, tell me which is worse for the young boy.

Sorry but I see no justification at any level. But I am glad to see the young fisherman’s pride with his catch.

Sorry but I see no justification at any level. But I am glad to see the young fisherman’s pride with his catch.

Well I hope you don't drive or own a boat, you are doing far more damage to his lungs and the environment than smoking in an open space.

Edited by Jonaton