Paintball NF

bassmaster4

My buddy is really into it, and is heading down to buffalo this weekend to compete in NPPL (i think thats the name)

Im thinking about getting into it. Its a bit intimidating, plus i need a gun... mask, tank, hopper.. :blink:

I live like 2 mins away from NEXT PB in Pickering.

Anyone wanna help me out with advice, or info on materials...kinda looking for an 06ego preferably, but i dont know much about the guns...

Pachone

played competitavely for 16 years played pro for 4 out of the 16 played all the big tournaments in the U.S., N.P.P.L., P.S.P. won the world cup back in 2001. Man those were some of the best days of my life lots of travelling all over the world and all payed for, retired 4 years ago.

Peps

i started last month and i love it i have a spyder pilot 08 with ACS( anti chop system) i was on a budget so im feeding out of a gravity fed hopper i play at an indoor field in stoney creek and Pachone is ur bud on Dynasty or Ironmen i seen one of the guys when i was at the field near my place he rented the field because they wanted to come play there after the tournament in buffalo.