I need ideas

HTHM

On a whim I responded to an ad for a boat that is far undervalued with the intent of making the life of the scammer miserable.

Here is the ad: Unavailible

Here is my response: "I am interested in this boat. Let me know the paticulars"

Here is her(??) response: "First of all, please DO NOT REPLY to this e-Mail if you don't have the amount available, or if you don't intend to be serious.

I am from Orlando, Florida.

This is the second time I tried to sell the boat. First time I tried eBay.

Because I always use 100% safe methods, I've sent the boat through eBay Vehicle Protection Program to a buyer from Alaska.

I paid all the shipping fees from my pocket and when eBay requested the payment to be made, the buyer refused to pay because they didn't have the full amount available.

Now I have the boat in eBay's hands and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer.

If you want to purchase it and only if you are a serious buyer then send me your complete name and address for shipping.

The delivery time will be only 3 days and the boat will be delivered at your home address full registered in your state and under your name"

How to proceed???? :devil::devil::devil::angel:

Yep bought a Bobcat skidsteer off one of the same on Sat morning ,turns out the machine is actually in BC but hes gonna float it to me sight unseen ,let me try it for a few days then if I dont like it he will freight it back to BC,all with me only giving him my CC # to hold as a deposit HAHAHHA some people have nothing better to do I guess

well I would tell him you will buy it

but you have a check for 3 times more then the cost of the boat

you can send him the endorsed check and he can wire the difference back to you

then he can ship it to you,..it's another scam that is going around..might be funny to see what he does

Ask lots of questions but only one per e-mail.Ask if it had had the recall work done on it.Ask when the last time it was in the water.Ask for more pics and tell them that the pics are the dreaded red X.Tell them that you have family in the area and you want to do a cash deal and your family will look the boat over and pay cash on the spot.Do this last because they will not respond other than to say that they are not able to meet you there and the boat is already at the shipping company.I hate scammers.

-ask him what methods of payment he accepts

-tell him that you live in florida. Would it be cheaper to deliver it there?

-ask for the serial numbers

-tell him your brother owes you money...ask for an extension

-where is the boat?

-tell him your going to florida in 2 weeks...can he meet you there?

-ask usual boat questions (is there a fishfinder?, toilet? model?)

-is there an ebay # for you to contact?

I could go on and on. Be creative and play a character. Your sentences can make no sense if you like; they may think you are unstable and so an easier mark and account for all your dumb questions.

forrest

-ask him what methods of payment he accepts

-tell him that you live in florida. Would it be cheaper to deliver it there?

-ask for the serial numbers

-tell him your brother owes you money...ask for an extension

-where is the boat?

-tell him your going to florida in 2 weeks...can he meet you there?

-ask usual boat questions (is there a fishfinder?, toilet? model?)

-is there an ebay # for you to contact?

I could go on and on. Be creative and play a character. Your sentences can make no sense if you like; they may think you are unstable and so an easier mark and account for all your dumb questions.

forrest

Great ideas all, however I am unstable already so it won't be that difficult to ask dumb questions.