Cpguy29 and JohnnyBass tackle the Bog

cpguy29

Had the opportunity to fish Lake Scugog on Friday with the legendary JohnnyBass. Now with a name like JonnyBass I'm thinking he must know a thing or two about bass fishing, Well it wasn't long before he lived up to his name....

100_0339.jpg

100_0341.jpg

Oh no the WGSF! Is the legendary JonnyBass destined for a day of fighting rockbass...

100_0342.jpg

I don't think so...

100_0346.jpg

100_0348.jpg

It was a good day...30 plus bass a small muskie and several muskie follows.

100_0340.jpg

100_0345.jpg

100_0352.jpg

100_0351.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Hey you forgot about the pickerel you caught that was camera shy.lol And the fact that the weather forecast called for 20mm of rain and it rained close to zip!!!!! And the musky we seen in the shallows. Also the 2 you lost and the one follow I had!!!!

It was great fishing with ya Jeff, Gotta do it again soon!

Hey you forgot about the pickerel you caught that was camera shy.lol And the fact that the weather forecast called for 20mm of rain and it rained close to zip!!!!! And the musky we seen in the shallows. Also the 2 you lost and the one follow I had!!!!

Yes...two lessons were learned...pickeral are very slippery and never listen to the Weather Network! There was that one point in the afterenoon were the musky seemed to tun on. The boat beside us nailed one, then Johnny had a follow and then I had one try to smash my spinner bait beside the boat...all within like half an hour.