Dollar Store Lures

boddah

Have you used them? They are actually quite good compared to the ones they had years ago. With increasing prices of everything, its nice if you lose a lure that it is only a buck instead of $10. I think you all should pick some up and try them out. Great colors, great rattles, maybe just put some better hooks on. :thumbsup_anim:

I believe that you get what you pay for.

I like to know that my lures will work properly right out of the box.

That's why I have a lot of Rapala, and Lucky Craft.

After you spend $300 on a rod and reel, $120 on gas, $20,000 on a boat, $30,000 on a truck to haul it.

$1,000 for a week in a cottage at the lake...Why would you throw a Dollar Store Bait?

After you spend $300 on a rod and reel, $120 on gas, $20,000 on a boat, $30,000 on a truck to haul it.

$1,000 for a week in a cottage at the lake...Why would you throw a Dollar Store Bait?

Agreed.

because after spending all that money its all i can afford

ahaha

:wallbash:

but you are totally right.

i have alot of rapala storm and CC baits

Dollar store lures are the best as their cheap and they work better ten the expensive ones most of the time. Im just waiting for the dollar stores to come out with the fake rubber minnows. :Gonefishing:

Bull !!!!!

Or maybe it isnt........

will pop in tommorow and look at these......

Lures for a buck? That is old news I want to get me one of them dollar store fishing rods they have been talking about on Red Flag Deals.... I bet the dollar store sells a ton of them with this weekend being free fishing for the whole family!!!

Since bass season started I have caught over 30 and unfortunately they are so small that the dollar store rod would probably work just fine LOL.