* LMS-527C dumb ass iGPS

* LMS-520C without transducer

* LMS-520C head unit only

* LMS-522C iGPS without transducer

* LMS-522C IceMachine™

* GlobalMap® 5200C

* GlobalMap® 5300C iGPS

G...

I cashed in on this rebate. I sent in all my proofs of purchase in mid April and FINALLY received the map card yesterday. The funny thing is I purchased a Navionics card for $149 for the eastern US and a week later I heard about this deal so I put in for the south of US. Now I think I will sell it on Ebay.

G,

you dont get the free chip when you buy the unit.....

You get the free chip after you purchase the Navionics chip.

Readitnweep fellas!

I bought the Navionics 'Gold' chip.....when I bought my 522iGPS

\

...shows BayOfQuinte (what I wanted)

..ALL of the GreatLakes,

...ALL of the Kawarthas....STUNNING!

LakeoftheWoods,

OttawaNSt.Lawrence Rivers,

LakeStClair, Simcoe, Scugog,

GeorgianBay,

Niagra

all G-L Tribs and the Maritimes...also

the complete Trent-Severn Waterway......Heck, I was reading the shore line and surrounding waters of my backyard..whilst sitting in the boat/trailered in my yard.......its awesome!..Im on the Trent between locks 6-7

(297' waterfront)

...with this purchase I also recieved Free.......

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR FREE..............You also get the chip that shows the high deff of the shore line and surrounding lands to water bottom contours...(in 3-d).

I was happy enough with the gold chip alone...the free contour chip was a bonus and an exellent one to boot.

I purchase most everything .what I need for fishing from (spam) Gagnon's in Oshawa,

Its a hourNhalf drive West for me but they do me well and have done over the years.....(35+yrs)

I looked over my receipts from them these past few purchases and I recieve 10% off everything and in brackets on the reciept it says..."Preferred Customer"

Not only that but,....they price match first...then I get the additional 10% off.

TRY N BEAT THAT ANYWHERE.

Edited by brickNblock

Yes the boat was trailered in the yard...I have been working hard on the addition to my shop/office and havent had much fishing time.

and I dont normally dock at my launch..(its for my tinny mostly)..not the big boat.

Takes too long to get down to the BOQ thru the locks...much quicker to drive it down.

The tinny is handy if I want to go out for an hour or so....waiting for the wifey to cook dinner or first thing in the morning before work.

Fellas, the Navionics chip is well worth the $$$$

my only beef is that I now wish I purchased the Platinum instead of the gold chip...

'supose its always the way with everything tho.....

Guest skeeter99

I still have my gold chip navionics and it is great

but the hotmaps platinum by navionics for canada 08 edition is way superior and has hi definition maps and got on sale for $129.99

it shows all sorts of stuff almost information overload at times

Over 450 high-definition maps to 1' contours of select lakes from Navionics' own surveys plus an additional 12,000 lakes. New features for 2008 include extensive professional angler input, more underwater structure, major roads, county lines, and more high-definition bottom surveys.

Edited by skeeter99

G,

you dont get the free chip when you buy the unit.....

You get the free chip after you purchase the Navionics chip.

Readitnweep fellas!

I bought the Navionics 'Gold' chip.....when I bought my 522iGPS

\

...shows BayOfQuinte (what I wanted)

..ALL of the GreatLakes,

...ALL of the Kawarthas....STUNNING!

LakeoftheWoods,

OttawaNSt.Lawrence Rivers,

LakeStClair, Simcoe, Scugog,

GeorgianBay,

Niagra

all G-L Tribs and the Maritimes...also

the complete Trent-Severn Waterway......Heck, I was reading the shore line and surrounding waters of my backyard..whilst sitting in the boat/trailered in my yard.......its awesome!..Im on the Trent between locks 6-7

(297' waterfront)

S

...with this purchase I also recieved Free.......

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR FREE..............You also get the chip that shows the high deff of the shore line and surrounding lands to water bottom contours...(in 3-d).

I was happy enough with the gold chip alone...the free contour chip was a bonus and an exellent one to boot.

I purchase most everything .what I need for fishing from (spam) Gagnon's in Oshawa,

Its a hourNhalf drive West for me but they do me well and have done over the years.....(35+yrs)

I looked over my receipts from them these past few purchases and I recieve 10% off everything and in brackets on the reciept it says..."Preferred Customer"

Not only that but,....they price match first...then I get the additional 10% off.

TRY N BEAT THAT ANYWHERE.

Peter... you are incorrect on this one.. here is what Lowrance states

Purchase any new color Lowrance LMS

sonar/chartplotter, or 5” color GlobalMap®

chartplotter from April 10 to July 7, 2008,

and get your choice of a FREE plug-and-play

Lowrance Fishing Hot Spots® PRO

or LakeMaster® ProMaps mapcard, or

NauticPath™ USA coastal chartcard,

directly from Lowrance.

You purchase the hardware you get the software via mail in rebate.

G..