HELP

rickster

OK I am sure this ha come up before but I can't seem to find any posts about it. :wallbash:

I can't seem to upload more than a couple of pics and than get message I have no more file space

Can someone explain to me how to get more pics on cause I am really struggin here

:blush:

rickster.. another chatter here > CCMT<< guided me to a site called www.photobucket.com

very easy to use once u set up a FREE account on it.

get the account set up

upload a few pics right now...

then click on the box BELOW the pic titled >> IMG Code<<< that u want to bring to this site (this creates a "copy" of the link

come back to this post right now and try it like this>>>

PBBass.jpg

Good luck

Splashhopper

Yep...this might help a little more....

After you have uploaded your pic to photobucket, click on the box that is outlined below....

pichelp1.jpg

Then simply paste that link into your report (on your keyboard, press the Ctrl and "V" at the same time)

pichelp2.jpg

The image will show up....be sure to preview before you post to make sure it worked.

Good luck!

LOL....glad to help....

I had to ask when I first started posting pics as well.

Btw way... for the two guys that just got some help from CCMT here this am.. maybe check out the OFC

Theme song tab at the top of the main page on this site.

My daughter thinks it is cool and had it memorized in three days...

Great job CCMT and thank you for continued help for us newbies on this site. :clapping:

I know our family appreciates it. :Gonefishing:

Splashhopper and Botbot

• 5 months later...

After you have uploaded your pic to photobucket, click on the box that is outlined below....

Then simply paste that link into your report (on your keyboard, press the Ctrl and "V" at the same time)

The image will show up....be sure to preview before you post to make sure it worked.

Good luck!

Thanks Clifff for posting this tutorial, had the same issue when I posted my buck but no more..... photobucket is so simple and it even reduce your photos for you..... just got to preset some upload options and voila.... and like you said, make sure that you preview before submitting, that way you will see the end results.

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Ya I do! Now if some one can show me how to change my avatar I would be eternally grateful :worthy:

Lord tundern. If I could slap ya up side the seal head ,with a flipper I would Joe. :stretcher::clapping::canadian:

Go into yer settings. You see the part ,I have my own pic to add for yer avatar? Click on it and bring in yer own pic. It,s friday night,Im not much help as I was the night before. Sorry bud. :santa::lol::lol:

pichelp1.jpg

pichelp2.jpg

Good luck!

How you do that Cliif? Get those links and highlights to work like that??????

Brian...they are just screen shots. I hit the "prt scr" button on my keyboard, then paste it in my photo editor. My photo editor does that box highlight thing when I drag the mouse. Hit print screen again, open again, and then save.

Kind of a pain in the butt, but works well to explain stuff online....

Brian...they are just screen shots. I hit the "prt scr" button on my keyboard, then paste it in my photo editor. My photo editor does that box highlight thing when I drag the mouse. Hit print screen again, open again, and then save.

Kind of a pain in the butt, but works well to explain stuff online....

It is cool Cliff. Never thought of that. Thanks.

You can use the same trick to post any picture that you find on teh interwebs. What Photobucket does for you is to bracket the url or address of your photo in 'img' tags. Look again at Cliff ccmt's example. You see >And then there is the closer - .

So, to post a picture that you find on the web , right click on it, and select properties. Then you can see the url of your photo. Copy that, and then paste it into your post, with the 'img' tags described above.

This lets you do stuff like this:

meteorite.jpg

That's a hunk o meteorite btw.

Mebbe even your browser will call the address of your picture its 'location' and provide you the option to copy that location. That makes it even more easier, also.

Edited by douG

Take care when you post the url. If it has a '?' in it, it might not work, throwing a message saying that dynamic urls are not allowed. Then you are back to the above, saving the image to your pc, and uploading it to Photobucket or OFC or Flickr or others.