Walleye Fishing June 17th (pics)

321541841.jpg

It's been a while since i've posted a report, i will share some pictures later of the last few steelhead trips on the Niagara River. This season we were fishing for steelhead on the Lower Niagara until June 10th!

321541846.jpg

This Report is of the hot action lately for Walleye on Lake Erie!!Pulling worm harnesses and jigging has been producing some monsters for us! 10lbs is the best fish to the net with the average in the 3lb range.

321541848.jpg

Fishing depths from 15-to-30 FOW and drifting with the wind/electric trolling motor.

321541845.jpg

With the Ontario Bass season just around the corner, and the steelhead fishing done until the fall, walleye fishing has been the target species this past week!

321541843.jpg

321541842.jpg

See you on the River,

Cast Adventures

Edited by Cast Adventures

nice pics...

thanks for sharing the "how to get em" too..

(Pulling worm harnesses and jigging has been producing some monsters for us! )

newbies like my daughter and I appreciate it.

Splashhopper and Botbot

Edited by splashhopper

Good going Paul ...what kinda numbers are you getting per day ...this looks to be a few trips out by the looks of the sky and pictures ...i have tons of charters coming up but i need 10 fish or more per trip to make it worth while ..Pm me if you dont wana post .Thanks Fishmaster

nice pics...

thanks for sharing the "how to get em" too..

(Pulling worm harnesses and jigging has been producing some monsters for us! )

newbies like my daughter and I appreciate it.

Splashhopper and Botbot

If you plan on fishing Erie for Walleye try outa Cystal Beach ...head striaght out till you get to deeper water ...best thing to use this time of year is 10ft and 20ft Jet Divers with a matching colored Harness trolling 1.5 to 2 miles a hour no fasters ...also deep diven Reef Runners and Renoskis work good also ...i usally fish 30 to 55 fow this time of year ..im sure getting any numbers of walleye will be tough right now ..but in another couple weeks it will be rockin on Erie all over .. :Gonefishing:

Are these coming from the Niagara? Wow, I knew they were there but never thought they were actually targettable. May have to give it a shot sometime. I rarely get to fish 'eyes around these parts.

Great report either way! Thanks for sharing.