Has anyone tried this?

jonnybass

hybrids are a flop to sorry.

Very simple .......... figure the extra money the car cost.

Figure its gas savings.........

Figure how much driving u will have to do to make it worth the purchase!!!

WASTE OF MONEY.

Not to mention they only save on the hiway.

Another famous marketing scam :)

(must mention i did this study approx 3 years ago)

I forgot to mention, when I was researching this, I found a company that is installing this in transport trucks, http://www.ihsresearch.com/ so I guess the technology is real... but anyone actually try it themselves?

Here's a pic of the actual device that the company installs in transport trucks: small_diagram.jpg

That's a glycol system... your supposed to put windshield washer fluid in those or really diluted antifreeze... they work but not as advertised ..you get more power than economy... not meant for gas engines... gas requires a spark to burn hence the Spark Plug.... Diesels ignite under compression... if you have enough combustibles in the cylinder it will burn no matter if there's water in it or not... I sell parts for a living... there are only a few products on the market that really

work... I've tried and sold all of them... a Throttle body spacer so far has the best results for me and my customers. 10 mpg hwy increases in some cases on average 7mpg increase.

That's a glycol system... your supposed to put windshield washer fluid in those or really diluted antifreeze... they work but not as advertised ..you get more power than economy... not meant for gas engines... gas requires a spark to burn hence the Spark Plug.... Diesels ignite under compression... if you have enough combustibles in the cylinder it will burn no matter if there's water in it or not... I sell parts for a living... there are only a few products on the market that really

work... I've tried and sold all of them... a Throttle body spacer so far has the best results for me and my customers. 10 mpg hwy increases in some cases on average 7mpg increase.

Wow! I have never heard a TB spacer giving that much better fuel economy. I have had them before when modding engines and tried to get more hp from them and some small gains in mileage but the gains in both hp and fuel economy were minimal. I guess it would depend on the vehicle

In the old carb days, you could poor all most any thing down their and

get more horse power.( my two favorites where glycol and wind shield washer,

both have alcohol)

Eg:So you get more horse power 400hp which creates more toque 760lbs which intern at a

speed of a 100kph at 2000rpms(using my truck)their is more toque to the pavement

which in turn will make the engine work less as to a stock 360hp and 640lbs. engine

that is running at a higher rpm.Making the higher hp engine more fuel efferent.

Now you don't have a carb. So you need a product that will attach to you fuel rail.

Gasoline already has water in it to help engines to get better gas mileage, also makes the

engine run hotter so the impurities of the gas wont carbon up your engine, hence a cleaner running

engine.

Why bother. As the market dictates it the car companies will come out with engines that will

have 60 then 70 mpg and so on and fart Daisey for emissions.

There are a number of companies trying this approach for the trucking market because of the footprint and space require. The trip to this is not electrolysis, you did those expiriments in your grade 8 science class. The trick is getting the Hydrogen injected into the engine efficiently and not having it leak along the way. Some companies playing in this space ae right here in your own back yard. www.hy-drive.com or HGS on TSX Venture Exchange. They are working on this application for long haul trucks. Another Company is Martinrae (MRE on TSX), they are working on a passenger vehicle. They are a competitor of Magna and are a billion dollar company.

This concept works, I have spoken with many customers of these companies who are on trial versions, but it is not reliable. There have been a number of starts and stops for these companies and they have much more to do with the design of today's engines and their on board engine management systems.

In theory what happens is hydrogen after it is created on demand using distilled water and electrolysis is then injected into the part of the engine that houses the piston's. It's explosive burn capability leads to a more complete burn of the fuel. Thereby increasing efficiency.

Now, none of these companies has a comercial product that they are selling. So with the millions of dollars that they have invested into this technology to date, I highly doubt that someone offering this on the internet for 200 bucks has the complete solution. In other words, run run run from it.

The one manual that actually works well and is easy and straight

forward to use is the one that I recommend. (They are selling it for

$49, which is reasonable)

This is where you can get the do-it-yourself manual that I recommend:

Run Your Car On Water

(they have some videos and info that explain better than I can what

this is all about)

This reminds me of the infomercials on becoming a millionaire in a few months - but you gotta buy the book on the secrets on how to do it. Of course the writer of the book became an instant millionaire and us suckers a few dollars lighter in the pocket.

Hey guys just to let you know,,,i am an auto technician and what you have here will not work on todays vehicles,,,although hydrogen is a reality these days injecting this is not it,,,Injecting water into the combustion chamber is not new as it is only used to take up space equalling in higher compression,,,(water does not compress)and was only used in racing aplications,,,to which the motors would not last and were continuasly rebuilt

Be smart and let your first instict be the judge,,,if it smells like on,,,walks like one,,,must be one!!

OK, since everyone is saying that this doesn't work, can one of you explain how on earth this man has his car running on water?

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="349"></embed></object> Edited by jonnybass

One more question... Why has the U.S. government hired him to develop a Hummer for the military that runs on water and gas if this is bunk?

shhhh..... They can keep paying for gas while we use water!

shhhh..... They can keep paying for gas while we use water!

LOL I guess so.

What I don't understand is that I posted a video showing someone who has this working on his car, yet people still say that it's impossible!

The US government is paying him to install this in a military Hummer, yet people on this thread still say that it's impossible!

I guess the video is a fake and the fox news story is false information.

:dunno:

scam (skm) Slang

n.

A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.

tr.v. scammed, scam·ming, scams

To defraud; swindle.

Some people are very gullible.

gul·li·ble (gl-bl)

adj.

Easily deceived or duped.

You're right, you can't get hydrogen from water through electrolysis and a car can't run on hydrogen.

stub·born

–adjective

Pertinaciously adhering to an opinion, purpose, or course; persistent; not yielding to reason, arguments, or other means; stubborn; pertinacious; -- usually implying unreasonableness.

LOL I guess so.

What I don't understand is that I posted a video showing someone who has this working on his car, yet people still say that it's impossible!

The US government is paying him to install this in a military Hummer, yet people on this thread still say that it's impossible!

I guess the video is a fake and the fox news story is false information.

:dunno:

:wallbash:

scam (skm) Slang

n.

A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.

tr.v. scammed, scam·ming, scams

To defraud; swindle.

Some people are very gullible.

gul·li·ble (gl-bl)

adj.

Easily deceived or duped.

:thumbsup_anim:

All I can say is I am stunned that so many of you get sucked into this ... I mean it is unbelievable... Don't you think that if this technology is real (ie: mainstream real) that the normal everyday person would be using it, especially in this day and age????

You are really blowing my mind.... :stretcher:

Burt ;)

Edited by Spiel

You're right, you can't get hydrogen from water through electrolysis

Yes you can get hydrogen from water through electrolysis....

and a car can't run on hydrogen.

And yes you can run an engine with hydrogen....

But it is not economically feasable to use electrolysis to generate hydrogen to then power a car... not compared to using gasoline at todays (or in the forseable future) prices.

You would have to supply more electricity to drive the electrolysis reaction than you would get out in hydrogen. You would be much better off just using the electricity to power the vehicle....

Burt

:wallbash:

:thumbsup_anim:

All I can say is I am stunned that so many of you get sucked into this... I mean it is unbelievable... Don't you think that if this technology is real (ie: mainstream real) that the normal everyday person would be using it, especially in this day and age????

You are really blowing my mind.... :stretcher:

Burt ;)

Well, that's the point... the normal everyday person should be using it.

As far as the mainstream goes - Maybe, and this is just speculation, but maybe the powers that be ie big oil companies have surpressed this kind of technology to protect their own interests, but now with the internet it's becoming impossible?

Well, that's the point... the normal everyday person should be using it.

As far as the mainstream goes - Maybe, and this is just speculation, but maybe the powers that be ie big oil companies have surpressed this kind of technology to protect their own interests, but now with the internet it's becoming impossible?

Dude, go get one, and please keep us updated on its performance; installation costs, fuel savings, horsepower increases, carbon monoxide decreases, etc. and how fast it gets you to the swamp land you bought down in Florida :thumbsup_anim:

Burt :whistling:

But it is not economically feasable to use electrolysis to generate hydrogen to then power a car... not compared to using gasoline at todays (or in the forseable future) prices.

You would have to supply more electricity to drive the electrolysis reaction than you would get out in hydrogen. You would be much better off just using the electricity to power the vehicle....

Burt

Who told you this? I think that you would get more energy from burning hydrogen than the amount of energy needed to produce the electrolysis reaction. In the video they stated that the flame from burning the HHO is as hot as the surface of the sun. Do you really think that you could generate that much heat from the amount of electrical current needed for electrolysis? I don't think so.

Dude, go get one, and please keep us updated on its performance; installation costs, fuel savings, horsepower increases, carbon monoxide decreases, etc. and how fast it gets you to the swamp land you bought down in Florida :thumbsup_anim:

Burt :whistling:

I would get one but they're not commercially available for cars yet.

What's up your bum anyway? lol

Who told you this? I think that you would get more energy from burning hydrogen than the amount of energy needed to produce the electrolysis reaction. In the video they stated that the flame from burning the HHO is as hot as the surface of the sun. Do you really think that you could generate that much heat from the amount of electrical current needed for electrolysis? I don't think so.

I am sorry, this is way too brutal..... You must understand the laws of conservation of energy, to drive the electrolysis reaction to produce hydrogen, you must add a greater amount of electrical energy than the amount of potential energy evolved in the hydrogen gas produced. You cannot create more energy from something that does not already contain it. The difference is lost in heat etc.

It is irrelevant that a hydrogen flame burns as hot as the suns surface.

I am going to hang myself now lol...

Burt :)