Some pics from "Home".

Sinker

Ive never been to the island but have been to Labrador a couple of times. Greatest people in the world. The first time out there I had truck problems that happened on the drive up. We arrived on the Saturday and after buying our fishing licence the truck wouldnt start. Got towed to the dealership in Wabush and set up camp there for the weekend. I think every single person who owned a toolbox in the twin cities there came and tried to fix the truck. Never asked a cent some brought beer. Couldnt fix it, but Ill never forget the way people went out of their way for us.

Love the people out east but they can keep their SCREECH and kissing the COD tradition.LOL

Thank you we will.LOL

Sink,those are some sweet pic,s from the rock. I sir thank yer pop for sending them and sharing.

Theres no other friendlier people then east coasters. When I say east coasters,I mean the ones from the real east coast,not dem bloody wantabe,s half way down.LOL J/K Im sure you/they know what I mean. L M A O

One thing I found from talking to the ones up here,it,s the mudders that lIke to come up here and the fudders that cant wait to get back. I CAN RELATE to that layed back feeling. Wish I was down there and not up here at times. Just such a different world.

Thanks again.

Who said they were home sick :(

Heading down on the 17th for a week, 2 days Bulls Bay and the rest day trips from St Johns, can't want. Any tips???

I lived in St. Johns for a few years, but I was very young.

Hit up George St. for sure for a night on the town, they still have happy hour there LOL.

Signal Hill, Cape Spear, Petty Harbour is nice......don't worry, you'll have lots to see!!

Have a great trip, and take lots of pics!!!

Sinker

Sinker what are ya doin? He,ll never survive that.The blames all on you bud.LOL

Oh I'm sure he'll survive......I bet he never forgets it though.....LOL.

Watch out for the 'shine!! Those boys make up some crazy sheeyit...... :thumbsup_anim:

Sinker