There is still hope

danbouck

Want some cheese with that whine? The wings were outplayed . . . again. The score finally showed it!!!!!!!!!

The Wings got outplayed????

The Wings outshot, out face-offed, outhit, outskated and out chanced the Pens.

Not to mention killed off 2 penalties in OT on crap penalties.

I am not sure which game you were watching!!

Either way though, its not going to matter. They wont beat Det two straight.

LOL Detroit outplayed the Pens big time. The only thing that saved the Pens was Hudlers 4 min high sticking penalty. Great game none the less. Props to Zetterberg. He is one hell of a player.

the only thing that saved the pens was Fleury standing on his head!

Man did malkin look bad ... With him saying that he wants the big bucks, I say trade him and keep hossa ... I fell asleep at the end of the 2nd OT.. . But i loved that fast paced game .. GO PENS @!!!!!!! Oh and one more thing ... Give Malone a bonus .. I bet his face is sore today !!!!

Like the great one said "it's not how, it's how many". The score was 4-3 and that's what counts....not how many face-offs you won or how many shots you had. Pittsburg has shown, in game 3, that they are every bit as good a team and can play along side the Wings when they decide to actually show up and play. The difference so far is Detroit is the more hungry team and they are finishing plays. Malkin seems confused and frustrated, quite a difference from his earlier rounds. Maybe his assist on the game winner will break him out of his funk. I give credit to the guys like Kennedy who play hard every shift. It would be nice to see them rewarded with a key goal.

Being behind 3-2 in the Stanley Cup Final is not too shabby for a team who has been "dominated". If the teams keep playing as they have, Detroit should win. If the Pens show up the cup could go to either team.

Props to Zetterberg. He is one hell of a player.

You're darn skippy!

I would take him or Datsyuk over Malkin on my team ANY day.

Should be a goooood game tonight though! Cant wait.

It will be a true test of the hunger for both teams tonight, after playing so much Monday.

Now, its down to mental strength more so than physical strength. Everyone is tired, so its who wants it more.

Did you know?

10 of the past 12 Stanley Cup OT games have been won by the Visiting team.

The visiting teams have a 15-4 record in OT games in the Cup Final since 1990.

Thats crazy!

Here's hopin that the game goes to OT tonight! hahaha