Berkly Gulp

I have come to really like the Berkly Gulp Products.

I already have the 5"White Jerk Shad, and the 5" Brown Floating Nightcrawler. I want to purchase another product but not sure what else is good. I also have the Gulp Alive leeches"mentioned before".

So what other Gulp baits are good, i would rather baits more designed towards bass and pike.

I already have the 5"White Jerk Shad, and the 5" Brown Floating Nightcrawler. I want to purchase another product but not sure what else is good. I also have the Gulp Alive leeches"mentioned before".

So what other Gulp baits are good, i would rather baits more designed towards bass and pike.

Secret tip for MTBF (others close your eyes): take a pair of pliers and chew up the outside of the bait a bit....it will release more scent, I think the fish like the texture a bit better too. I like to use this on the grubs with twisty tails.

forrest

I don't think yer supposed to eat that stuff it is meant for the fish.

Ya see old man this is where you are all wrong. If you tell the cashier that you intend to eat said bait you will not have to pay sales tax because you are now purchasing food, at least that is what I tell my bait dealer when I need some nightcrawlers :)

I suggest picking up some 4'' minnows and rig them on a jighead or dropshot.

I would also stay away from the twister tail gulp products, the tails dont twist much.

so far minnows were the best for me. whether they were 2.5" or 3", it produced well for fish from walleye, bass, and crappie. havent gotten a hold of the alive stuff, but the normal ones are working quite well. As for another product, ive gotten the gulp shaky shad..they havent worked for me yet but im not sure why. maybe it was because of the hard time fishng i had this year. Anyways, i say go for more minnows.