Super Charge Carp

dsn

I thought I go out and do some carping. Haven't been out cause of the up and down temps.

Carpjumpin001.jpg

Saw some carp moving in the pool. So I took out my "Secret Super Charged Groundbait.

Carpjumpin003.jpg

This fish below took a sniff and leaped into the air!! It flew !!! :lol:Carpjumpin002.jpg

Soon there was an entire gathering all over the ground bait like I have never seen before.

And I get my first fish. I couldn't get any action shots til the Super Charged GroundBait wore off. It put up one hell of a fight.

May7.jpg

You can see she was thick in the back.

May4.jpg

Rumcake.jpg

The Super ChargedGround Bait "RUM Cake!! :lol: Not to mention over night bollies soaked in "Wiskey." :thumbsup_anim: I know they make Wiskey Bollies cause I seen them in stores before. Thank Got I don't drink. :clapping: I would have landed more fish but they gobbled up everything so quick I couldn't believe it. Faster than corn !!!!

DSN

Edited by dsn

I can see the headlines now . . . . 'DRUNKEN SCHOOL OF 40 POUND CARP ATTACK & SINK CANOE NEAR CENTREVILLE! Mayor Miller calls for calm, and is forming a task force to look into the matter!

P. S.

Can I get the recipe!

whoahhhh!!! i have yet to have a carp jump out of the water during a fight ... dang i gotta add more alcohol to my groundbait/maize ... i probably should soak my stuff for at least 6 months before using them :D

Great shot as always dsn ... pretty crazy how u got a shot of him jumping .. it's like u can stop time or something...

I can see the headlines now . . . . 'DRUNKEN SCHOOL OF 40 POUND CARP ATTACK & SINK CANOE NEAR CENTREVILLE! Mayor Miller calls for calm, and is forming a task force to look into the matter!

P. S.

Can I get the recipe!

Centreville? This wasn't from the island. :lol: As for the recipe I have no clue the peice of "Rum Cake" was given to us by a friend. But it sure speeds things up quick.

dsn

I thought I go out and do some carping. Haven't been out cause of the up and down temps

Saw some carp moving in the pool. So I took out my "Secret Super Charged Groundbait.

This fish below took a sniff and leaped into the air!! It flew !!! :lol:

Soon there was an entire gathering all over the ground bait like I have never seen before.

And I get my first fish. I couldn't get any action shots til the Super Charged GroundBait wore off. It put up one hell of a fight.

You can see she was thick in the back.

The Super ChargedGround Bait "RUM Cake!! :lol: Not to mention over night bollies soaked in "Wiskey." :thumbsup_anim: I know they make Wiskey Bollies cause I seen them in stores before. Thank Got I don't drink. :clapping: I would have landed more fish but they gobbled up everything so quick I couldn't believe it. Faster than corn !!!!

DSN

Why don't you just buy some maize and ferment that a little...... If then like alcohol so much that should work too. Much cheaper too. I actually had some canned corn I forgot about in tupperware container in the car for a few days and it was bubbling and the fish didn't seem to mind.

Edited by Canuck2fan

Why don't you just buy some maize and ferment that a little...... If then like alcohol so much that should work too. Much cheaper too. I actually had some canned corn I forgot about in tupperware container in the car for a few days and it was bubbling and the fish didn't seem to mind.

I was talking on person who said there was feed store in GTA but turns out it closed down long ago. I don't drive so no access to maize. Except for what I can bum off MJL.

:lol:

DSN

DSN . . . . if ya got a buddy with wheels, there's Ren's Feeds at 4002 Trafalgar in Oakville, Queensville Farm Supply on Queensville Road, just east of Leslie in Queensville, and another out at Blackstock (10 klicks east of Port Perry) at #7 & Countu Road #57. A 40 kilo bag is runnin' about $12.00 this year. If ya got a place to store it, I could letcha know next time I'm past one of those places, I could getcha a bag, then meetcha down where ya fish?

DSN . . . . if ya got a buddy with wheels, there's Ren's Feeds at 4002 Trafalgar in Oakville, Queensville Farm Supply on Queensville Road, just east of Leslie in Queensville, and another out at Blackstock (10 klicks east of Port Perry) at #7 & Countu Road #57. A 40 kilo bag is runnin' about $12.00 this year. If ya got a place to store it, I could letcha know next time I'm past one of those places, I could getcha a bag, then meetcha down where ya fish?

I don't know anyone who is willing to drive all out just for to get a bag of maize. Besides with a bad back which is on and off would be tought to carry such a heavy load.

Thanks for the offr tho.

DSN