hey good luck on the mission, hope you get into some real hogs, will try my best for the team too starting Sunday morning, heading to camp Saturday night for a couple days. Wis I knew I was on the team the last few days, just got back yesterday, got a decent pike that would have made a welcome for our team.

Should be getting pretty nice out Temagami way this time of year.....go deep all the way if you are trying to find good numbers of eyes, that seems toi be the pattern at alot of places so far this season, for example this time of eyar at my trailer I generally try and fish them in like 8-9 fow , this year that pattern is a little behind and the good numbers are being caught in like 25-30 fow.

Have a ball, will wait for some pics when ya get back

well guys car is packed boat is attached and im ready to go..its 11:21pm at this moment buddies will be here at 1:00 am and away we go...i will be sending out the logos when i get back did not have a chance today...sorry guys..i did deliver 1 of them to our team mate...mike(bitsmith2k) i left it in his mail box...later guys..im gonna miss yah...not...lol...ps..i promise not to screw up..

The Best of Luck WM!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

... you'll be doin' more pushups if you don't bring us back a tourney entry! ;)

What are you worried about you will be up at Lakair soon and you will have plenty of time to catch

walleye in a tiller boat.If you don't catch one I sure will remind you :whistling:

GCDLakair.jpg

The pressure is on :whistling: Notice the 2 tillers in the background which perform well to produce Wall-ice :Gonefishing:

Edited by Mike the Pike

You must be mistaken, I'd never be seen in a Lund... let alone admit I was ever in one.

You fished in it you told me and I didn't forget :stretcher: Alzeimers must be kickin in :P

Anyway shut up and fish go to Lakair and catch something for your belly and team.

Edited by Mike the Pike