Georgia Aquarium report!

mepps

Nice shots. We visited the Baltimore aquarium with the kids years ago and were blown away. It's easy to spend a day gawking at the fishies. It's pretty durned impressive, so if this one is bigger and better, it must be really really something.

Several of my (diving) friends work as volunteers at the Baltimore and Seattle aquaria. They get to dive in the tanks to feed the fishies and clean up the fish poop. They say it's the greatest job in the world.

JF

Clive, just amazing pictures. You should put together a slide show or something of more pictures. The 35 just wasnt enough. One thing I have noticed about all of your pictures, they all look professionally taken. Whatever camera you are using, keep it up. I have a buddy that lives in Atl. and fished Thurmond this year, they were using line counters for Stripers and brought in 12 on that day...on a boat mind you.

Good luck when you head back down there and take some more pictures, yours are always fantastic to look at.

I'll see what I can do about gettign soem more photos edited, the videos looks great so far too! These were photos taken with the Canon Rebel XTi DSLR

There are several different exhibits at the aquarium, including a freshwater one with bass, catfish and several other species, but the photos there didnt turn out so well since the lighting is bad.