Ofn Rockers?

Rich

WoW :wacko:

You guys rock!

I have been into music since I was 3 yrs old..

My daughter currently is doing Rock-a-billy in and around Nashville.

Before I left the USA, I was doing sultry jazz and blues songs at karaoke and a few Tanya Tucker songs....

Thru the 80's I was doing alot of songs like Pat Benetar and Blondie....

Have you ever heard of a back-up guitarist named Glen Trujillo?

Has played with a few big bands...

Lorissa

Lets put a jam night together. I'm too cheap to go for guitar lesson but I've been strumming G-C-D for about a year.

Did anyone else notice that Gman's plastic carpet covers were hung up on the back wall behind the band.

Wow!! dual purpose keeps fish guts off the carpet and the neighbours from calling the cops about the noise.

Next trip should be a shore fish/camp fire/guitar jam

Guest mistyriver1

When I was 16 my good buddy was in a band and I used to hang around alot with him and decided I would like to play (guitar). I bought his used one (seen on left) and later picked myself up an acoustic. I've played on and off for about 20 years never been in a band but just learned my chords and learned songs by ear and sitting around jammin with other players (who are better than me). Anyways here's my toys...

guitars.jpg

ps. Note the wallpaper :rolleyes::thumbsup_anim: .

This is my rec-room aka "MANTOWN"

Been in bands for years -

Even jammed with Kim M, Mike Woods, The Kings, Destination Unknown and of course - had Mike MacDonald as a drummer in one of my bands back near Ottawa.

Now I just hammer a few sticks I have hanging on the wall when the wife goes out.

Still rocking!!

Been in bands for years -

Even jammed with Kim M, Mike Woods, The Kings, Destination Unknown and of course - had Mike MacDonald as a drummer in one of my bands back near Ottawa.

Now I just hammer a few sticks I have hanging on the wall when the wife goes out.

Still rocking!!

Kim M....as in Kim Mitchell? Wow...that's cool! Max Webster was awesome....and when he went solo, I saw him every year at Canada's Wonderland....remember the $4 summer concert series at Kingswood??? The best show I saw was the Shakin into '87 tour at Maple Leafs Gardens....new years eve concert!

Oh yeah for the record I play guitar.. I taught myself about 3 years ago.. I'm not great at it but always learning. It's almost as addictive as fishing... almost. I can sing too, well... sorta.

Sing well? :dunno: lol

You need some lessons just ask steve he played in a band for eleven yrs....

Ohhh and i can play the recorder does that count?......lol

and i am told i can sing.......lol

Been playing for 32 years - still learning with every beer!!! -

Yes - it was Kim Mitchel - back in 84 before his 4 song EP was released. Teenage Head was just down the street from me - S Pollock RIP, Always get your kids to play guitar - when they are older they can steal the show anywhere!!!!

I dont play in any band but love Rock and heavy metal music the heavier the better.

Mepps ya gotta check out Bobnoxious they are a awsome band from London and they know how to rock all night long I have been friends with Bob Reid since 89 or so when he first started with razor another AWSOME Canadian heavy band then he formed SFH that to was a AMAZING band he shure rocks the S%^T outta every show.

http://www.bobnoxiousrock.com/