Mississauga Steelheading

ShaunB

Hey guys!

Went down to my backyard river, the Credit today to give it a whirl. I was working until three so I had limited time there. When we got there the water was high but atleast today it was more green than brown. Here are a couple shots of the river when we arrived.

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

We quickly got to work drifting our bags down the river looking for an unlucky steelhead. Here are some shots of my buddy and I.

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

All in all it was a nice hour and a half. I hooked into two but quickly lost them due to them spitting the hook and we got blown on about 10 bags or so. We will be back down there tomorrow to try for some before the Canada gold game so I will have another report for everyoen. Hope you all had a nice day and man do I wish I was ice fishing!

Nice pix dude!

I hit the credit on monday, walked all the way from dundas to the 403, got snagged on my sixth drift, went to tie on a new hook and realised they had fallen out of my pocket!!!!!! oh well...

I'm hittin' it again on sunday!

Good fishin'

UF

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

I'm new at this trib fishing thing, but I'm slowly getting hooked!!! With the cooler weather, shore fishing can get down right CCCCOLD, but the tribs offer some nice shelter from the wind! I've invested 3 trips and about 13 hours to local tribs...haven't caught anything yet, but I'll be out there after the rains in the next few days.