What a wonderful evening!

Big Cliff

Cliff, Carole, and Sydney dropped in yesterday after some fishing to have supper with us. What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening and what a beautiful family. I think we might have just adopted a grandaughter LOL.

Anyway, we headed down to the dock after dinner to see if we might get some walleye, the bite was light and they weren't all that co-oporative but Sydney did manage to catch her first ever walleye. I know Cliff got some pictures and I'm sure he will post them when he gets a chance.

Thanks again for the visit and the wonderful company! We are looking forward to your next visit already.

Cliff, Sue, and Andy

That's just heartwarming, Cliff. Yes, nice folks over for supper is just a lot of fun. I've never met Miss Sydney but from the sounds of things and based on what the parents are like, she must be a little sweetie.

You and Sue will only get good from what you sow. Good on ya Buds.

What a fantastic day for us....fishing on the lake from noon til 430 and then walking from the marina over to Big Cliff's place for dinner and a great evening! Dinner was great, the chatting and company was even better! Sydney still can't stop talking about it and Carole and I were saying on the way home that it was just like we were visiting family. Thanks SO much again Cliff (Sue and Andy too of course)...I have tons of pictures from the day and will post a thorough report later on today. We'll be back for sure....hopefully next time you'll be able to come out fishing with us as we still cant seem to catch anything but panfish....not that there's anything wrong with that....LOL.

That's just heartwarming, Cliff. Yes, nice folks over for supper is just a lot of fun. I've never met Miss Sydney but from the sounds of things and based on what the parents are like, she must be a little sweetie.

You and Sue will only get good from what you sow. Good on ya Buds.

Thanks for the kind words about Sydney Roy....we're hoping to come and visit you as well, so get ready....LOL. You can get first hand experience with Sydney then...I hope you have a big bathtub, because she's in love with Cliff and Sue's tub....haha.